The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

NEED GUIDANCE!

Visaf01

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 24, 2024
I’m in dire need to get out of this shit hole called poverty. My family has been broke for 90 percent of their life. My dad is 60 years old and has gotten many surgery’s I recently turned 18 and it’s been quite rough on both my parents even though my mother works as well. Canada has gotten too expensive both are immigrants and don’t have education they can take advantage of in Canada. If anyone who makes 2k-10k a month no bullshit. I’m trying to move my parents out of my uncles house because desi family's suck! If someone can tell me how they did it I will much appreciate it and will use every single piece of word and advice they give to my advantage. Currently I have an opportunity set up with a door knocking job/sales just for fast money, roughly 2000 per month. I can only do this job for 3 months where do I invest this money. My goal is to have an automated business averaging 2000k at least a month.

PS!!! NONE OF YOUR ANSWERS WILL GO TO WASTE!b

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If someone can tell me how they did it

If you're looking for a step-by-step blueprint you'll never find it, and you'll become a guru's newest sucker who will sell you into thinking there is one.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
460%
Mar 15, 2018
I’m in dire need to get out of this shit hole called poverty. My family has been broke for 90 percent of their life. My dad is 60 years old and has gotten many surgery’s I recently turned 18 and it’s been quite rough on both my parents even though my mother works as well. Canada has gotten too expensive both are immigrants and don’t have education they can take advantage of in Canada. If anyone who makes 2k-10k a month no bullshit. I’m trying to move my parents out of my uncles house because desi family's suck! If someone can tell me how they did it I will much appreciate it and will use every single piece of word and advice they give to my advantage. Currently I have an opportunity set up with a door knocking job/sales just for fast money, roughly 2000 per month. I can only do this job for 3 months where do I invest this money. My goal is to have an automated business averaging 2000k at least a month.

PS!!! NONE OF YOUR ANSWERS WILL GO TO WASTE!b

Read MJs books.

If you can only read one, then I recommend Unscripted .

Come back when done and let’s get going. Plenty of us immigrants made it and are here to help others.

Visaf01

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 24, 2024
If you're looking for a step-by-step blueprint you'll never find it, and you'll become a guru's newest sucker who will sell you into thinking there is one.
Thank you MJ, I appreciate the answer I will for sure not look for a step by step blueprint. Currently I’m reading the fastlane millionaire about to read unscripted as well

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...