The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need a website

KLPInvestments

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 22, 2008
I need a website designed with graphics for a startup microbrewing business. I'm wondering who do yall know that can pull it off. The site will start out fairly basic and grow as the new business also begins to grow. Right now we want to put something up to give us some visual identity. We want to give those at a distance some way of seeing our logo when we direct them there or when they find our site on their own. This is just one tiny piece of our plan to start building a brand. I'll also want back office email with the site.

Contact me at klpinvestments@gmail.com

We have a budget for what we can afford to spend in order to get the site up. So although we are not laying out a lot of capital to get it done, we will maintain your services in an ongoing manner ...especially if designer does a great job for us. As i said, we want the site to grow in depth and become more dynamic over time...just as will our business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sprite

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jan 7, 2009
I would try either finding someone locally or someone through eLance or GetAFreelancer. Locally is preferred as you can meet with them in person and clearly communicate with them exactly what you want. If going with eLance/GetAFreelancer be sure to check out their portfolio, if their proposal seems copy/paste or is in broken English then stay away.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Examples of what you want?

At first I got the impression you were looking for a direct marketing site, but you mentioned dynamic and future growth.

Keep in mind, the resources you will spend for a true dynamic site set up for growth will be much more in the beginning, rather than meeting your current needs.

IMO, get a presentable web presence, and let your nets pay for redevelopment if successful. (unless there is a unique "hook" that makes or breaks your concept)

Justin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Mar 19, 2008
I suggest you PM or email me and I do it! ;)

No, but seriously, I would love to help you with it and also have a passion for microbrewing.

Inphinity

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 20, 2007
Auckland, NZ
I'd be keen to look at helping out, if you need someone to do any of the backend stuff for the site. I'm pretty mediocre with graphics and such but plenty of dealings with various scripting languages, databases etc. Perhaps we have overlapping and complimentary skills to contribute.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.