The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I made it.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Enzo_82

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 18, 2010
Hello guys,
It´s been 2 year now since I joined this websites. 2 years ago, I started a small ecommerce with car spares. Now, after 2 years I sold the business and earned first Mio.

Now looking for new ideas? could you help? I will try to execute them :)

I have few ideas:
1 - industrial paintshop - big entrance costs
2 - ecommerce for women
3 - property

what do you think? Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser2

how about an intro, or re intro, or even a post on how you did what you did.

as for ideas, there is a whole world full of them. pick 1

Z

Enzo_82

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 18, 2010
how about an intro, or re intro, or even a post on how you did what you did.

as for ideas, there is a whole world full of them. pick 1

Z

HI, Sorry, here is my Re-intro.
Hello everybody, I am very impressed with this forum. It is really nice to be among you "already and nearly millionaires"

I am 27 years now, very very strongly motivated. I have established a small biz a year ago which created me sales around 150 000 USD in this year 1.
Now I am thinking about selling it and move to higher level. (dad is crazy about hearing that )
But I want more ... I would like to find an experienced mentor here to help me to shift a gear up and move faster.

I have also established a classic car club to get among VIP guys. I think i did it. Now we have a club with more than 50 members owning cars worth nearly 10 mil USD. And I am the chairman

But I want to make my dreams real and move faster and faster forward.
I enjoy reading stories of succesful people, I love traveling, sports, nice cars (and girls ) and would like to visit US one day.

awesom-o

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Aug 10, 2011
United Kingdom
HI, Sorry, here is my Re-intro.

I have also established a classic car club to get among VIP guys. I think i did it. Now we have a club with more than 50 members owning cars worth nearly 10 mil USD. And I am the chairman

Interesting did you set up this club and subsequently use the status as chairman to drive most of the sales through your business?

Congratulations on your success by the way!

Enzo_82

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 18, 2010
Actually not much. But I was in the business and met lots of interesting people. Wealthy and clever people. But now I try to look for new ideas where I can use my execution.
I think I am better in execution than in finding ideas. That is the reason why I am asking for them.
thx.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
It´s been 2 year now since I joined this websites. 2 years ago, I started a small ecommerce with car spares. Now, after 2 years I sold the business and earned first Mio.
I have established a small biz a year ago which created me sales around 150 000 USD in this year 1. Now I am thinking about selling it and move to higher level.

So, which of these is true? I think you're just a troll.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
Enzo, if you did indeed accomplish what you stated, then great job so far.

That being said, you won't be able to come on this forum having made some money and then hoping to get a mentor to help you make millions.

Here is why:

- Nobody on here knows you or anything about you

- How many people here have you helped in any way?

- How many posts have you made helping someone with their business given your experience?

- How many posts have you made giving great insight and putting yourself on the line for others to read?

etc. etc.

My point is, everything you write is going to be viewed as "perceived value" ... you have to prove to the forum that is it actual value

Make a real introductory post, give us your background, things you have done etc.

Then make some contributions on the forum where you have knowledge in.

After you have gained some respect, then start asking questions but make them way more specific then "whats a great idea for me to invest in"

If you are truly successful, you will know that successful people, don't even want to read questions such as the one you posed. They will only take someone seriously if they have done their part of the bargain (in this case research(found a need) + plan of action).

Enzo_82

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 18, 2010
The Truth,

Thank you for your post. You are right. Maybe I should start again.

At University I had an opportunity to meet my friends dad restoring british classic cars. Because we live in eastern Europe not so many older people used to speak English. Then I realized and opportunity, jumped to car, travelled to UK and visited almost all spare parts producer and wholesales.
Then I started to promote the business. It was very difficlult in the beginning. Anyway after my graduation I spent the whole year doin the business with final sales around 150 000 USD.
The second year was very tough as the crisis came, but I still had sales slightly over 100 k.
This year I was back on first 1 sales numbers and decided to sell and I did it. The business can not grow bigger in my country.

THe reason why I sold the business was simple. I would like to be bigger. I studied a lot during this period, surounded me by clever and also rich people. BUt as I wrote, I am better in execution as in finding new ideas. So I came back here to have a chance to discuss with similar people.
you mentioned Mentor - yes, this is also very importnant for me and I am still looking for someone who achieved it in big world. We are very small country and I am looking for someone who can open my mind to the whole world ( I hope you understand my idiom) People who achieved it, see world bigger and see bigger opportunities. And I would like to find someone here, who can help to develop me.

Hope this clears the situation little bit.

mohawkdcg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Aug 31, 2012
OC Cal
Enzo, congrats on your accomplishments. May I ask what country are you from?

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL

I have established a small biz a year ago which created me sales around 150 000 USD in this year 1.
Now I am thinking about selling it and move to higher level.
So I don't understand, you have created and sold one business and have now created a second business which is doing $150k/year that you are considering selling?

How much is a mio?

Enzo_82

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 18, 2010
NO, it is still one business. I was thinking to sell it 2 years ago, but crisis hit my branch as well, so I had to wait.
Mio - Million. But I sold it for few millions in my currency which hundreds thousands in USD.

Ikke

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 20, 2012
Netherlands
A mio is a million I think

EDIT: OP post hadn't loaded yet, sorry for the double answer.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
1 million cz equals about $55,000 usd

Reality.CZ - Rodinný d

That's what $55k USD can get you there.

The number really doesn't matter, I don't think. Making my first million will be amazing but it will only remind me that I'm still far from my goal. This guy's goal might have only been 1 million.

I don't think anyone here can answer for you 'what now'. That's for you to answer yourself.

Enzo_82

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 18, 2010
I received more than 100kUSD. My goal is far bigger that is the reason why I sold the business. I can not get more from this business. There not bigger market in my country.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
So are you asking what your next venture should be?

Do whatever you want!

The Czech Republic is a popular destination for college students (like 1/4 of my friends are there right now lol) because it's fun, historic, and cheap. Since it's so cheap, I'd imagine that you could probably retire if you wanted! So do whatever your heart desires and don't ask strangers on the Internet what you should do with your life.

Enzo_82

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 18, 2010
You are right, it is my choice. I asked for some ideas like your one.

Nick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 25, 2011
If i were you, i would try to look into doing the ecommerce thing you did in the Czech Republic at a larger scale - a spare car parts site for a bigger European market, or even USA. Since you have some expertise in the area, it's your best bet at a multi million dollar company i think. Other than that, fishing for ideas to make a multi million dollar business based on what some strangers say on a forum... i do not know about that...

Enzo_82

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 18, 2010
HI Nick,

Thank you for your idea. I have thought about this, but general market is small. I would like to start something bigger.
As I wrote previously, I am rubbish in new ideas, better at execution, I think.

Anyway, I am very please for your time and effort. As it is very nice to see that also other members on this forum tries to help. I really appreciate this. thank you.

Jab

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Feb 17, 2012
HI Nick,

Thank you for your idea. I have thought about this, but general market is small. I would like to start something bigger.
As I wrote previously, I am rubbish in new ideas, better at execution, I think.

Anyway, I am very please for your time and effort. As it is very nice to see that also other members on this forum tries to help. I really appreciate this. thank you.
This may or may not be true, but the fact that you think it makes it true. It's a limiting belief, and one you need to disburse yourself of.

Instead of just "accepting" the fact that you are "bad at coming up with ideas" how about you spend a few days, weeks, or even months actually coming up with ideas and trying them. This will be far more valuable for you than any ideas anyone on this forum might give you, since you will have also taken action and figured out for yourself what may or may not work.

Epictetus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 22, 2012
Hi Enzo_82

Spent some time in Prague recently. Absolutely loved it and was blown away by so many aspects of the city. The people were friendly, the food was great, so many things to see around the city and your metro system was brilliant! Hoping to go back in the not to distant future!

Congratulations on the business sale!

Enzo_82

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 18, 2010
bad at coming up with ideas" how about you spend a few days, weeks, or even months actually coming up with ideas and trying them. This will be far more valuable for you than any ideas anyone on this forum might give you, since you will have also taken action and figured out for yourself what may or may not work.

Thank you. Probably you are right.

Spent some time in Prague recently. Absolutely loved it and was blown away by so many aspects of the city. The people were friendly, the food was great, so many things to see around the city and your metro system was brilliant! Hoping to go back in the not to distant future!

Congratulations on the business sale!

thank you. Prague is beautiful.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.