The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I made it quick enough! (i think)

Sam_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 29, 2023
@MJ DeMarco and @everyone else

This is a quick post about who I am and who I want to become.

Its wouldn't be surprising to know that I'm here to grow "free" and rich. I always used to dream of working my way up to millions, until, that is, I saw for how it all actually works. People study the subject they don't like or even like, but regardless they sit clicking keys for 8 hours everyday for 5 days a week for rest of their lives for the faintest glimmer of hopes of not having to work after their 60s. It is just like a spider web, easy to get caught in, and someone else ALWAYS benefits from it. However, I want to differ, I want to "LIVE".

I could continue with my enthusiasm for thousands of words, but as of yet, I lack experience. I'm here to learn, from my mistakes, others mistakes, mistakes made by people following my advise, point being I want to learn to create wealth.

I strongly believe people here would add value through their lessons, mistakes and insights. Looking forward to be an integral part of this community!

Edit:
My Story:
I'm a guy in his teens born and brought up in a scoop of middle class family (sounds familiar?). I don't have many friends as I simply don't share the ideas to people my age and refuse to indulge into the mainstream get fame, flex gains culture. My financial journey is just at its initial stages. I am into self-improvement, and am discovering how to proceed in continually improving myself. I believe mediocrity is the way to slave and escape, the way to live.

I'm open to learn, anything that is relevant in my journey to success and greatness on this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...