What's new

I made it quick enough! (i think)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Sam_

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 29, 2023
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 25%
@MJ DeMarco and @everyone else

This is a quick post about who I am and who I want to become.

Its wouldn't be surprising to know that I'm here to grow "free" and rich. I always used to dream of working my way up to millions, until, that is, I saw for how it all actually works. People study the subject they don't like or even like, but regardless they sit clicking keys for 8 hours everyday for 5 days a week for rest of their lives for the faintest glimmer of hopes of not having to work after their 60s. It is just like a spider web, easy to get caught in, and someone else ALWAYS benefits from it. However, I want to differ, I want to "LIVE".

I could continue with my enthusiasm for thousands of words, but as of yet, I lack experience. I'm here to learn, from my mistakes, others mistakes, mistakes made by people following my advise, point being I want to learn to create wealth.

I strongly believe people here would add value through their lessons, mistakes and insights. Looking forward to be an integral part of this community!


Edit:
My Story:
I'm a guy in his teens born and brought up in a scoop of middle class family (sounds familiar?). I don't have many friends as I simply don't share the ideas to people my age and refuse to indulge into the mainstream get fame, flex gains culture. My financial journey is just at its initial stages. I am into self-improvement, and am discovering how to proceed in continually improving myself. I believe mediocrity is the way to slave and escape, the way to live.

I'm open to learn, anything that is relevant in my journey to success and greatness on this forum.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom