mikkosoporno
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2011
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hello there!
I'm 23-year-old young man from Latvia, Europe. I read MJ's book a month ago, and I've been reading the forum now for few weeks. I'm working as Flight Instructor and about to start another job as First Officer in a private jet. My future on my career path looks awesome. I studied fast, I do my job superbly and in general I'm well off. The only thing that bothers me is that I realize I'm on slowlane and I want out. Working for others is not for me.
My current fastlane plan is to get into RE, as it is cheap here in Riga after recession. We have high interest rate on loans in Latvian currency, but I'm able to get loans in Euros, as I'm citizen in another EU country. I will keep working for couple more years to maintain cash flow and pay my study loan back.
I'm looking forward to learn and contribute on the forum, and thanks for MJ for the eye-opening book!
I'm 23-year-old young man from Latvia, Europe. I read MJ's book a month ago, and I've been reading the forum now for few weeks. I'm working as Flight Instructor and about to start another job as First Officer in a private jet. My future on my career path looks awesome. I studied fast, I do my job superbly and in general I'm well off. The only thing that bothers me is that I realize I'm on slowlane and I want out. Working for others is not for me.
My current fastlane plan is to get into RE, as it is cheap here in Riga after recession. We have high interest rate on loans in Latvian currency, but I'm able to get loans in Euros, as I'm citizen in another EU country. I will keep working for couple more years to maintain cash flow and pay my study loan back.
I'm looking forward to learn and contribute on the forum, and thanks for MJ for the eye-opening book!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
