- Joined
- Jul 28, 2013
- Messages
- 1,278
Rep Bank
$2,355
$2,355
User Power: 171%
They are so bad#ss. I mean, I can just drop a months work when I need a break. Booyah this is so good.
See, of all the things I could be grateful for, for the financial freedom we are certain to make this year, for my own mental abilities at identifying opportunities and leading people through confusing sh#t, for FINALLY not being able to get pushed around by scum of the earth type people, for the fact I am freeing OTHER PEOPLE, I am not thanking my lucky stars for that stuff.
I'm thanking my lucky stars I have bad#ss friends who have my back. Literally, my BACK is covered, and I can REST!
Ha, I'm so proud of them
.
Money MIGHT buy that calmness, I wouldn't know, but it doesn't matter
Because I have what I always wanted, that support and independence, and you know what, its not the money I ever wanted, because right now I have what I need.
Look out for one another, seriously. Its worth more than money. It feels so much better, cuz you don't need cash as much.
I'm so glowingly content.
(raises feet)
Suck it burning abyss from hell.
My buds and I have arrived.
*sigh of relief*
In other news, how cool is manufacturing, its the best. You just put together the lego pieces, stamp a logo, and boop, sell it.
Looovin dis
See, of all the things I could be grateful for, for the financial freedom we are certain to make this year, for my own mental abilities at identifying opportunities and leading people through confusing sh#t, for FINALLY not being able to get pushed around by scum of the earth type people, for the fact I am freeing OTHER PEOPLE, I am not thanking my lucky stars for that stuff.
I'm thanking my lucky stars I have bad#ss friends who have my back. Literally, my BACK is covered, and I can REST!
Ha, I'm so proud of them
Money MIGHT buy that calmness, I wouldn't know, but it doesn't matter
Because I have what I always wanted, that support and independence, and you know what, its not the money I ever wanted, because right now I have what I need.
Look out for one another, seriously. Its worth more than money. It feels so much better, cuz you don't need cash as much.
I'm so glowingly content.
(raises feet)
Suck it burning abyss from hell.
My buds and I have arrived.
*sigh of relief*
In other news, how cool is manufacturing, its the best. You just put together the lego pieces, stamp a logo, and boop, sell it.
Looovin dis
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
