The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I left my job to build my business

jacdam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 12, 2021
Hello everyone and thank you for welcoming me to this forum.

My name is Jacopo and I am a senior web developer.
(If you are Italian, let's get in touch!)

I read The Millionaire Fastlane a few years ago and have often followed the forum discussions without ever registering.
I decided to register because my life is undergoing a major change.

I have chosen to leave security and embark on a dangerous but satisfying journey. A journey towards freedom and independence. I want to be Free to design my ideal life.

A magical life for me is a life free from stress, from the pressure of money, and with enough time to dedicate myself to what interests me most and I'm passionate about.
Nothing is a gift and such a life takes 3 to 5 (at least) to show satisfactory results.

I'm ready to go for it.

I feel lucky because programming has always been a passion for me, as well as marketing, neuroscience, persuasive design, copywriting, and advertising.

I chose to quit my job in one of the largest companies in the world to embark on the path of freelancing and finally have the freedom, time, and energy to build my Fastlane business.

This forum is populated by some very great minds who have amazing results.

I will try to give my contribution to everything related to the development of websites and applications.

If you have a problem with HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT or PHP, I am probably the man you are looking for.

Most of my mentors say you have to give before you get.

So feel free to send me a message if you have such a problem.

Happy to help and make friends.

Thanks for reading this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Welcome!

What kind of freelancing are you looking to do? Direct sourcing of clients under your own umbrella, or using platforms like Freelancer, Upwork etc?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...