IntrinsicValue
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2015
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 44%
I just read "The Millionaire Fastlane ", my eyes were opened to the social brainwashing that is being instilled onto all of us as a means of success. This "Slowlane", anti-producer philosophy that is constantly being crammed down all of our throats by secondary, and yes, even primary social institutions is frightening.
I was convinced that the Fastlane wealth equation= intrinsic value X hours worked + wealth accelerator. I was on the road to going to college(still going to college, however for a different end means) and getting 60k into debt for a job that trades 5 days for 2.
The reason that i wanted to join this forum is because I am currently in the process of reversing years of Slowlane brainwash, and installing Fastlane entrepreneur101. I am hoping you guys don't mind answering a few questions that i may have over the course of my journey into the world of the red pill(don't worry, ill check if it's already a post).
one thing However, I tried to read Mj's posts and anything past page 2 was unavailable. I was prompted with an error message. Anyone know how to resolve this?
I was convinced that the Fastlane wealth equation= intrinsic value X hours worked + wealth accelerator. I was on the road to going to college(still going to college, however for a different end means) and getting 60k into debt for a job that trades 5 days for 2.
The reason that i wanted to join this forum is because I am currently in the process of reversing years of Slowlane brainwash, and installing Fastlane entrepreneur101. I am hoping you guys don't mind answering a few questions that i may have over the course of my journey into the world of the red pill(don't worry, ill check if it's already a post).
one thing However, I tried to read Mj's posts and anything past page 2 was unavailable. I was prompted with an error message. Anyone know how to resolve this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
