The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I just left my girlfriend of 3 years, for business. Am I a selfish prick?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Be a Skittles man.

Anyway, not sure what this has to do with entrepreneurship? But seeing multiple women a week might not cost money, but it certainly eats up lots of precious time that you could be spending building a business.

You don't want to be one of those guys that spends his entire 20s meeting lots of women and then has nothing to show for it in his 30s. I've met a few guys like that and definitely not where I want to be.

Sounds like the “cool kid” in high school that works at discount tire now. Changing the tires on my SUV.

Good for him, he makes his child support payments.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Esoteric Wealth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Oct 21, 2015
Be a Skittles man.

Anyway, not sure what this has to do with entrepreneurship? But seeing multiple women a week might not cost money, but it certainly eats up lots of precious time that you could be spending building a business.

You don't want to be one of those guys that spends his entire 20s meeting lots of women and then has nothing to show for it in his 30s. I've met a few guys like that and definitely not where I want to be.
Skittles man all day every day, they love it.

I think it's all about striking a balance. Time management.

I started Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu about 9 months ago. I train everyday. Compete. I'm a blue belt now. Still time for business.

I work full time hours. Still time for business.

I fit seeing chicks into my schedule. Still time for business.

Even with all this, there is still time in the day to work on your business.

There are just sometimes other things in my life that CAN'T wait until I'm financially free. Skills I need to practice daily unrelated to entrepreneurship because it's part of my identity and makes me a better man.

I believe if you really truly want it, you can accomplish multiple things in life simultaneously. Just have to be disciplined.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Skittles man all day every day, they love it.

I think it's all about striking a balance. Time management.

I started Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu about 9 months ago. I train everyday. Compete. I'm a blue belt now. Still time for business.

I work full time hours. Still time for business.

I fit seeing chicks into my schedule. Still time for business.

Even with all this, there is still time in the day to work on your business.

There are just sometimes other things in my life that CAN'T wait until I'm financially free. Skills I need to practice daily unrelated to entrepreneurship because it's part of my identity and makes me a better man.

I believe if you really truly want it, you can accomplish multiple things in life simultaneously. Just have to be disciplined.

Define “business,” because a year after you dumped your girlfriend for “business,” you still can’t afford to take a woman on a date.

Esoteric Wealth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Oct 21, 2015
Define “business,” because a year after you dumped your girlfriend for “business,” you still can’t afford to take a woman on a date.
I never said I couldn't afford it.

What I said was the amount of money I'm willing to spend on a woman I just met is minimal.

3-4 dates in and I like you? Yeah, maybe I'll throw a little bone in there.

Also, I can admit I'm not perfect. After I broke up with my ex, I turned 21. I'm indulging in the party scene maybe more than I should be.

I'm still doing Craigslist/eBay buy and sell.

I consider myself in "college" right now. Although it's better than college. It's a full time job working at a rapidly growing Wholesale Distributor in an emerging industry.

They've had me working every damn position, from fulfillment to marketing. All the way to purchasing, sales and sales support. I've learned and am learning so much.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
What do you guys think? Am I a selfish prick for breaking up with her? Or is my future more important, and this may have been the best decision I could have made for myself?

women should never come first in your life before your missions and goals in life

EVER

most men are just clowns in the circus that women made for them . women are in control

this is unacceptable

because the yang ( men ) must be in control of his life , not the yin ( women )

otherwise, this is an insult to the laws of the universe.

nowhere in the universe will you find the yin leading the yang

only in human relationships , so obviously men should think deeply about that.....

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
women should never come first in your life before your missions and goals in life

EVER

most men are just clowns in the circus that women made for them . women are in control

this is unacceptable

because the yang ( men ) must be in control of his life , not the yin ( women )

otherwise, this is an insult to the laws of the universe.

nowhere in the universe will you find the yin leading the yang

only in human relationships , so obviously men should think deeply about that.....

Try this on for size.

Woman was made from a man's rib. Not to be in front of him, or behind him. But to be by his side.

After reading this drivel, I truly feel sorry for the women out there today, and the meager pickings they are expected to choose from. I pay for the date - always have - and have never done cheap. How do you do cheap anyway? I've never seen it because the places I go don't cater to that crowd. Maybe IHOP or Dennys next date... yeah right... LOL! Maybe I'll even throw em a bone after a few dates... LOL! Maybe not - I need those dollars cause I'm gonna be a millionaire and titan of industry some day...

Where do we start here? So much material to work with...

Ah yes.. the tried and true advice. Of a sucker.

Yep, a sucker with a hot wife that supports everything I do. That understands business. That never questions my intentions.

Never called you a sucker.

LOL. This speaks for itself.

I’m not surprised there’s a new one every week, every damn one of them thinks you are a complete loser.

I don't agree with dinner as a first date. lol

I didn't think it could get better, but I was wrong.

But now, I don't care, I pay for every date, the first date could be a $250 meal and I don't give a sh!t. You know why? Because I pick a place that I want to eat at.

$250 on one date @biophase? That could pay for TEN dates at Burger Bar - 20 if the "chick" would pony up and pay her own way! And think of how many skittles that could buy? LOL. This just keeps getting better!

Sounds like the “cool kid” in high school that works at discount tire now. Changing the tires on my SUV.

Good for him, he makes his child support payments.

Upper left hook. He's staggering. Stumbling. Can he make a come back?

Also, I can admit I'm not perfect. After I broke up with my ex, I turned 21.

It's always good for a man to admit right away that he's not perfect. I used to do that. Now that I've achieved perfection, I don't know how to handle it anymore. Do I tell them I'm perfect, or let them discover that on their own?

Good come back! Brings back the old memories when I was in martial arts for... wait for it... years. I remember the ones that took me on after they were in it for 9 months. Those were the good old days. For me, anyway. Not so much for them...

As for YOU @Kak - you truly showed your chops today. My money in the next fight is on you bro - and just for giggles, let me start that out right now with a little Rep+.

I especially like the SUV tire remark. Classic - I'm putting that one in my own arsenal...

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

There's a point where Red Pill implementation goes too far.

For context. I believe the rationale behind not paying for dates, (or being insistent on paying) is that it potentially displays over-investment in someone to seek approval / elicit a positive reaction. Thus, unattractive.

So based on that line of thinking,
how the hell is $10-$40 for a date an overinvestment?

To add: I would argue that any action, regardless of the price tag attached to it only becomes an overinvestment when you're attempting to seek approval ("OoOoOooOhhhh Becky will love me if I pay for her coffee") versus something you just. do. ("I always pay for dates. You're my company, that's what I do).

Now, I'm not allergic to money...and to each their own and all, but damn.
That's nothing for a date. Thoughts, @Kak ?

*This message brought to you by the dude that actually gets second dates.*

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida

For context. I believe the rationale behind not paying for dates, (or being insistent on paying) is that it potentially displays over-investment in someone to seek approval / elicit a positive reaction. Thus, unattractive.

To add: I would argue that any action, regardless of the price tag attached to it only becomes an overinvestment when you're attempting to seek approval ("OoOoOooOhhhh Becky will love me if I pay for her coffee") versus something you just. do. ("I always pay for dates. You're my company, that's what I do).

Well sure yeah, there's plenty in there that may not apply to you or me or others and goes too far for some individuals. For others that have been the perpetual nice guy, maybe too nice it can be an effective way to start behaving differently with women. Just like with most life philosophy you've got to take it with a grain of salt and apply what works for you.

Red Pill is just a pretty unique philosophy that I rarely see talked about in the real world, so it's interesting to spread the thought ☺.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
Well sure yeah, there's plenty in there that may not apply to you or me or others and goes too far for some individuals. For others that have been the perpetual nice guy, maybe too nice it can be an effective way to start behaving differently with women. Just like with most life philosophy you've got to take it with a grain of salt and apply what works for you.

Agreed.

However,

I hear Red Pill terms in mainstream media occasionally now. Makes me cringe every time. It's certainly gaining traction in society.

"Alpha Male"
"Beta Male"

Bleh.

Here's my thoughts on the Red Pill:

Lot's and lot's of truths in the red pill.

But,

Some men are trading one script, the blue pill, for another...the red pill. You can see that in this thread where there is arguments about paying for dates. Only nice guys (betas) pay for dates, so if you are paying for dates you must be an blue pill schmuck that gets taken advantage of by the gold-diggers...I.E all women. (yes I am being dramatic here)

Afterall, a real "Alpha Male" would never pay for a date...obviously. (sarc)

But jumping from one script to another is missing the point entirely.

The point of moving away from the "blue pill" script IMO is to gain an inner locus of control.

Instead, they just gain the exterior locus of control from another script. You can see that in the ego-invested arguments regarding paying for dates.

Yes, a lot of men are taught to worship women as some sort of heavenly creatures sent from above that can do no wrong, and that finding your "soul-mate" is the one and only goal in life that will ever make you feel whole.

Lord knows that's what I was taught, and so were 9 out of 10 men I know IRL.

And that script DOES NOT WORK.

However, men's tendency to turn the red pill into another script and follow the more extreme mindset and behaviors, like not paying for dates ever, all women are gold-diggers to some degree, women will drop men for someone "better" on a whim, etc, are following something that does not work EITHER.

The red pill for the most part reeks of playing to "not lose"

It's very defensive. It's very outcome dependent.

"I don't pay for dates because she might be taking advantage of me" is playing to "not lose" and very outcome dependent because your actions are being dictated by your perception of her supposed ulterior motives.

Want to pay for dates? Then pay for them.
Don't want to pay for dates? Then don't pay for them.
Want lot's of sexual partners? Then go do that.
Want one special woman in a monogamous relationship? Then go do that.

Women, as a group, are not evil.
Men, as a group, are not evil.

People, as a group, CAN be evil.

People...not just one specific gender.

Love is a real thing...for both genders.
Pair-bonding is a real thing...for both genders.
Sexual desire is a real thing...for both genders.

The point is to quit following a script, any script, and make decisions that bring you happiness and fulfillment without causing harm to others (example: lying to get laid)

Inner locus of control
Self-actualization
Self-awareness
Pursuit of happiness

NOT a script, regardless of the color.

(and that's the conclusion of my rant for today. Stayed tuned! There might be more tomorrow!)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Agreed.

The first date I took my wife on I probably spent $150... I asked what food she would like, she said seafood, and I took her to MY favorite seafood restaurant in the city. So what? I took her back there 6 months later and gave her a $40k diamond. Even if things hadn’t worked out, I would have still had a nice meal, at a place I like, with some company.

To some people $150 is a lot of money... To me, that is a pretty nice dinner out. I go to far nicer places and far cheaper places. To others, that is chump change and they would spend $500+

It is all relative, but this red pill handbook is really akin to the opposite of feminism which is just as equally as stupid in the opposite direction.

Treat women the way your grandfather probably did. Be a gentlemen, not some skittles in the park, “halfsies” on the bill, modern douchebag, loser. I don’t care if it the first date or the 20th. I don’t care if you decided you don’t like her mid-date. Pay the bill, treat her with respect, walk her to her car, pull her chair out for her, and open doors for her.

Be a real man. Not some “alpha dog” fantasy, macho bullshit, making power plays with skittles.

Last edited:
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Want to pay for dates? Then pay for them.
Don't want to pay for dates? Then don't pay for them.
Want lot's of sexual partners? Then go do that.
Want one special woman in a monogamous relationship? Then go do that.

I'm glad you brought this up.
Sometimes I pay for dates. Sometimes I don't.

Bottom line, you can do what you want.
But make sure "do what you want" is based on YOUR carefully considered script.

Not all is Gospel.

+Rep @MidwestLandlord

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Agreed.

The first date I took my wife on I probably spent $150... I asked what food she would like, she said seafood, and I took her to MY favorite seafood restaurant in the city. So what? I took her back there 6 months later and gave her a $40k diamond. Even if things hadn’t worked out, I would have still had a nice meal, at a place I like, with some company.

To some people $150 is a lot of money... To me, that is a pretty nice dinner out. I go to far nicer places and far cheaper places. To others, that is chump change and they would spend $500+

It is all relative, but this red pill handbook is really akin to the opposite of feminism which is just as equally as stupid in the opposite direction.

Treat women the way your grandfather probably did. Be a gentlemen, not some skittles in the park, “halfsies” on the bill, modern douchebag, loser. I don’t care if it the first date or the 20th. I don’t care if you decided you don’t like her mid-date. Pay the bill, treat her with respect, walk her to her car, pull her chair out for her, and open doors for her.

Be a real man. Not some “alpha dog” fantasy, macho bullshit, making power plays with skittles.
I love skittles. They make me taste the rainbow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Esoteric Wealth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Oct 21, 2015
This is getting tiresome. I really have no interest in discussing this topic on this forum any longer.

You're all taking the not paying for a date thing way too close to heart.

I do what I want, and I get great results. Every situation is different. Depending on the context and the girl, I will pay for some things. Many times I won't. Rarely do I have any issues.

I'm not interested in meeting my wife anytime soon. I just like to have fun and so do the women. I'm not paying $150 out to dinner for dates. I'm just not. I rarely take a girl out to dinner for a first date anyway. That's just not my style.

There's many different styles and perspectives in the red-pill community. I'm not a mindless drone, I have my own opinions and do as I please.
You guys do you. I will keep doing my thing.

For those interested in learning more, there are many different forums, blogs, books, twitters, etc. that you can follow. This really isn't the place.

If I help just one male break from the blue pill from this discussion I've started, then my work is done.

My life has been exponentially better since manning the f*ck up, dumping my ex and embracing the red pill when I started this thread a year ago. I have zero regrets. The single life at a young age (I'm 21) is a must. I've matured so much and I do things on my own time, when and where I want. Life has never been better and this is just the beginning.

Stay strong, men. Embrace your masculinity.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
If I help just one male break from the blue pill from this discussion I've started, then my work is done.

I've matured so much

Those of you that he “helped”... take note of the 21 year old the advice is coming from... Don’t worry, he assures you he is mature.

I'm not paying $150 out to dinner for dates. I'm just not. I rarely take a girl out to dinner for a first date anyway. That's just not my style.

No one is asking you to. A 25 dollar Mexican place is also fun, but pay. Stop being a cheap a$$, get out your wallet, be a real man, and pay for every date.

Last edited:

Esoteric Wealth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Oct 21, 2015
Those of you that he “helped” take note of the 21 year old the advice is coming from... Don’t worry, he assures you he is mature.

No one is asking you to. A 25 dollar Mexican place is also fun, but pay. Stop being a cheap a$$, get our your wallet, be a real man, and pay for the date.
You ignored the fact that I said I will pay depending on context and woman.

Like I said, you guys do you, because I'm doing just fine.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Faithlaine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 28, 2013
Women are still the most favorite topic of discussion of men, even among those who want to build successful businesses or have one. Women don't talk so much about men, maybe they don't need men for validation.

Esoteric Wealth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Oct 21, 2015
Women are still the most favorite topic of discussion of men, even among those who want to build successful businesses or have one. Women don't talk so much about men, maybe they don't need men for validation.
Lol, they're the ultimate validation seekers. They just don't have to try as hard.

Just take one look at their social media.

Faithlaine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 28, 2013
Lol, they're the ultimate validation seekers. They just don't have to try as hard.

Just take one look at their social media.

So we are in a world where every human beings, men and women, are looking for validation. Just that women are looking for it differently. A woman is not responsible of a man failure (generally speaking), he is responsible of his failure.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Why do you think women go to the bathroom together all the time?(Says sarcastically)

Women do talk about guys all the time. They're more subtle about it.

Read the book "A Billion Wicked Thoughts" by Dr. Ogi Ogas(Neuroscientist) and "Why Women Have Sex" by Dr. David M. Buss(Evolutionary Psychology). Ask any female.

Stridone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jan 13, 2012
This is getting tiresome. I really have no interest in discussing this topic on this forum any longer.

You're all taking the not paying for a date thing way too close to heart.

I do what I want, and I get great results. Every situation is different. Depending on the context and the girl, I will pay for some things. Many times I won't. Rarely do I have any issues.

I'm not interested in meeting my wife anytime soon. I just like to have fun and so do the women. I'm not paying $150 out to dinner for dates. I'm just not. I rarely take a girl out to dinner for a first date anyway. That's just not my style.

There's many different styles and perspectives in the red-pill community. I'm not a mindless drone, I have my own opinions and do as I please.
You guys do you. I will keep doing my thing.

For those interested in learning more, there are many different forums, blogs, books, twitters, etc. that you can follow. This really isn't the place.

My life has been exponentially better since manning the f*ck up, dumping my ex and embracing the red pill when I started this thread a year ago. I have zero regrets. The single life at a young age (I'm 21) is a must. I've matured so much and I do things on my own time, when and where I want. Life has never been better and this is just the beginning.

Stay strong, men. Embrace your masculinity.

Speaking as someone who went pretty redpill early 20s, racked up his n-count hard (to speak in redpill terms) and somewhat lived their ideal lifestyle for years I would advise you to be very, very skeptical of red pill teachings. If you're a spineless blue pilled pussy of a man then yes, use the red pill to pull yourself from the depths of that pathetic despair, but don't get fooled into thinking the red pill is just "the truth" rather than just another set of dogmatic ideas that will also F*ck up your life if taken too seriously. The red pill was born out of insecurity and is still drenched in it. Not saying it's all nonsense, but their rigid ideas of how an alpha man should act and the "AWALT" stuff is just silly (awalt is based on red pill experiences with low quality emotionally unstable women, since high quality women are not within the league of the average redpill community member, no matter how tough they act) and makes many of the gullible guys into bitter losers (and nothing is less alpha than trying to conform to someone elses idea of being alpha).

Don't keep wasting your time in the community, because once you learned some basic lessons, the rest is just mental baggage that will sabotage your potential future relationships/happiness with women as well as darken your general outlook on life, in my personal experience. The life that most red pill guys strive for is ultimately empty and depressing.

I'm telling you this because you remind me alot of myself a few years back and I wish someone had told me this shit back then. Red pillers generally don't know about the value of a high quality woman, and more importantly, they don't realize that embracing your masculinity is something natural, it happens by letting yourself flow freely and expressing your personality honestly; if you have to force any of it, it's not masculinity but merely a sad imitation of it. It's no coincidence that most red pill guys always have a touch of bitterness and negativity in them.

Faithlaine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 28, 2013
Why do you think women go to the bathroom together all the time?(Says sarcastically)

Women do talk about guys all the time. They're more subtle about it.

Read the book "A Billion Wicked Thoughts" by Dr. Ogi Ogas(Neuroscientist) and "Why Women Have Sex" by Dr. David M. Buss(Evolutionary Psychology). Ask any female.

The bathroom is it for their make-up. If there is an issue with that every other women will notice it, in their quest of beauty they can't accept to be less 'shiny' than other women.
Books wrote by men, yeah. Men, business men, educated men now...

Last edited:

Esoteric Wealth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Oct 21, 2015
I'm telling you this because you remind me alot of myself a few years back and I wish someone had told me this sh*t back then. Red pillers generally don't know about the value of a high quality woman, and more importantly, they don't realize that embracing your masculinity is something natural, it happens by letting yourself flow freely and expressing your personality honestly; if you have to force any of it, it's not masculinity but merely a sad imitation of it. It's no coincidence that most red pill guys always have a touch of bitterness and negativity in them.

Oh I know the value of a high quality woman. I will marry and have a bunch of kids to ensure the survival of my genes. That just won't be anytime soon. The woman also will likely not be from the United States of America.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Oh I know the value of a high quality woman. I will marry and have a bunch of kids to ensure the survival of my genes. That just won't be anytime soon. The woman also will likely not be from the United States of America.

Are you one of those "all American women are bad" ?

What's your dream woman? At least what qualities do you look for when it comes to looking for a long-term realtionship/mate?

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Are you one of those "all American women are bad" ?

What's your dream woman? At least what qualities do you look for when it comes to looking for a long-term realtionship/mate?
If I were to guess his answer it would be something like:

"A woman that hasn't gotten brainwashed by feminism and is feminine/submissive. I'll most likely to find this woman somewhere in eastern countries because women there aren't sluts(who screw alpha men all throughout their 20's only to rush marriage with some beta cuck and have kids because of their biological clock) and still appreciate a real man."

That's how I imagine he'd answer.

Last edited:

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
If I were to guess his answer it would be something like:

"A woman that hasn't gotten brainwashed by feminism and is feminine/submissive. I'll most likely to find this woman somewhere in eastern countries because women there aren't sluts(who screw alpha men all throughout their 20's only to rush marriage with some beta cuck and have kids because of their biological clock) and still appreciate a real man."

That's how I imagine he'd answer.
This is what I expect too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.