What's new

I have to do this

The business of web design

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Peacefulwarrior

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Messages
35
Location
New Zealand
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 86%
Brief introduction:

My name's Liam, I am 24 years old turning 25 in 2 weeks. I've always struggled to do things and make my dreams come into reality because I find it difficult to do otherwise unless I have a gun to my head. I know I got potential and do well at things whenever I do eventually decide to put my mind to it. I just finished Uni with a stupid business degree and marketing major (biggest regret of my life).

Recently, I've been lurking this forum again and have been studying people like Alex Hormozi and Iman Gadzhi.

I have a vague idea of what I want to do, which is help SME's to create a stronger and more appealing online presence. More specifically, start out with website design using SquareSpace, and then as I attain more clients, outsource the workload. I know this can only go so far, and website design is usually only a one-off payment so I will have to brainstorm on which service to provide next that will provide MRR. I aim to provide the next service (whether that be e-mail marketing, SEO, social media management) to my web design clients.

As for how I am going to find my clients, I plan on doing a ton of cold calling, cold emailing and door knocking. In my area, there are hundreds of businesses that either have shitty websites or none at all.

This is literally my first ever business venture and I am going to learn so much along the way. My goal on here is to share my journey and learn from you guys because I know how many intelligent individuals there are and I am putting my ego to the side so I can learn without being a "Mr know it all"

Ps. I am currently designing websites for two of my Mum's friends who own small businesses, and then aim to find 6-8 more businesses that I can do so for free. I am doing this so I can build a portfolio, improve my skills both in web design and sales, and then have more confidence in my abilities before I start charging.

Pss. I am not sure if this belongs here or I should have posted this in Introductions.

- Liam
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

6-8 nusi catopittit vjev O dep fu tu gus gsii
Piwis fu epzvjoph gus GSII, catopitt uxpist xomm qez gus zuas tiswodit. Howi vjin e fotduapv og zua xepv, cav fupv caomf e xictovi gus gsii.
 
Piwis fu epzvjoph gus GSII, catopitt uxpist xomm qez gus zuas tiswodit. Howi vjin e fotduapv og zua xepv, cav fupv caomf e xictovi gus gsii.
Siemmz? O'f ci opvisitvif vu jies uvjis qiuqmit uqopoupt up vjot vcj. O xet upmz huoph vu fu vjin gus gsii vu caomf aq e podi qusvgumou. O dep tii xjz djeshoph gsun vji tvesv duamf ci huuf cideati ov dep qatj ni iwip jesfis vu qsuwofi optepi wemai gsun vji tvesv, cav O xet vjoploph nusi tu ecuav caomfoph dupgofipdi epf ecomovz gostv.
 
Siemmz? O'f ci opvisitvif vu jies uvjis qiuqmit uqopoupt up vjot vcj. O xet upmz huoph vu fu vjin gus gsii vu caomf aq e podi qusvgumou. O dep tii xjz djeshoph gsun vji tvesv duamf ci huuf cideati ov dep qatj ni iwip jesfis vu qsuwofi optepi wemai gsun vji tvesv, cav O xet vjoploph nusi tu ecuav caomfoph dupgofipdi epf ecomovz gostv.
Vji datvunist xuamf puv lpux vjiz esi zuas haopie qoht apmitt zua vimm vjin.
 
Vji datvunist xuamf puv lpux vjiz esi zuas haopie qoht apmitt zua vimm vjin.
Ul, O apfistvepf pux. O'mm jewi vu liiq ov gsii gus vji gostv vjsii topdi vxu ug vji vjsii esi Nan't xusl nevit epf vji vjosf ot nz mudem pevasem jiemvj tvusi xjodj O wotov gsiraipvmz.
 
Ul, O apfistvepf pux. O'mm jewi vu liiq ov gsii gus vji gostv vjsii topdi vxu ug vji vjsii esi Nan't xusl nevit epf vji vjosf ot nz mudem pevasem jiemvj tvusi xjodj O wotov gsiraipvmz.
Vji wisz gostv Xictovi O jef nefi gus nz catopitt, O atif tunicufz gsun e Huuhmi dmodl eft, dmodlif up jot ef ji ineomif ni tuni raitvoupt vjip tipv ni e tpeq tjuv ug nz pix tovi, O teof vjevt hsiev, ji vjip caomv 4 qehit epf ep ineom effsitt. O tipv jon £400 epf ji teof dupvedv jon xjip O xepv tnemm aqfevit vu vji tovi. Vjev xet ov, O piwis etlif vji haz ecuav epz uvjis tovit ji nefi. O xet katv jeqqz xovj nz tovi.

Og zua jewi emsiefz uggisif vji gsii tovit vjip zua jewi hewi zuas xusf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom