What's new

I Have Guaranteed Income but I'm Hungry for More

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

HelpAndProsper

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
75
Location
Boston
Rep Bank
$565
User Power: 149%
TMFL was a game-changer book for me and i've read a lot of business/self-help books!

I have 5k per month coming in for life, but I want to create some kind of business in terms of TMFL concepts to change the world and make a social impact.

I love learning web development and I've been working at it for years on/off. I've done some online marketing, but find it so far to by my weakest attribute.

These days, I don't work for anyone and spend most of my days learning Web Development, Front End languages.

I have no debts and rent a place to live. I have a paid off car.

Historically, I invest a little money automatically into the stock market in form of IRA and individual accounts. I have a small nest egg.

That's me for now...I welcome all advice...:)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom