- Joined
- Mar 31, 2016
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$190
$190
User Power: 175%
Hello, I am a 20 year old college student that has been lurking around this forum for about a year now but have not commented on anything as I have just been sitting back and absorbing information. As I have slowly transitioned from a slowlane mindset into a fastlane mindset I have been making excuses not to start NOW. In the past few weeks I have realized now is the time to act and I AM HUNGRY.
After looking around for potential fastlanes to follow I came across @Ubermensch and read almost all of his posts. After taking in what he has given to this forum and I've realized that sales/joint business ventures is the route I am going to take and am currently learning everything possible about it. I am glad to finally introduce myself and am excited to keep the forum updated on my journey.
After looking around for potential fastlanes to follow I came across @Ubermensch and read almost all of his posts. After taking in what he has given to this forum and I've realized that sales/joint business ventures is the route I am going to take and am currently learning everything possible about it. I am glad to finally introduce myself and am excited to keep the forum updated on my journey.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
