Léon_Séguin
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2021
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 29%
Hi,
My name is Leon Seguin, I had an idea for an application, the problem was, (when you are in a new city and you don't know where to eat/drink).
I had an idea for an application that would solve this problem and that would stand out from applications like Tripadvisor or Foursquare.
So I continued to develop my idea, I'm ready to raise funds, and only now I realize that my application is almost the same as the Fork (an application in the same field), except for some features more. I don't know what to do anymore, can you give me your opinion or advice ?
Thank you!
My name is Leon Seguin, I had an idea for an application, the problem was, (when you are in a new city and you don't know where to eat/drink).
I had an idea for an application that would solve this problem and that would stand out from applications like Tripadvisor or Foursquare.
So I continued to develop my idea, I'm ready to raise funds, and only now I realize that my application is almost the same as the Fork (an application in the same field), except for some features more. I don't know what to do anymore, can you give me your opinion or advice ?
Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
