The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I found the idea!

Idea threads

TahitiBlob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 7, 2021
Belgium
Hi everyone, Hi @MJ DeMarco,

First of all, I'd like to present myself to the community.

Belgian, 42 years old, past a lot of years working for an employer (and still doing it), following the "slow lane" and clearly close to the "poverty lane" if something happens in my professional path (yes, I have a mortgage on my home and have to pay back the credit on it each month). For years I was thinking that pension plans, my own real estate purchase,... was the right way to have eases... at my pension :(

Of course, I'm not happy of my personal situation, even if it is seen as "enviable" to other's people eyes. I'm working long hours a day to ensure the survival of my family, losing at the same time the best moments I could have with it. As executive, I manage a team of accountants in a multinational company and can be considered as "well-paid" comparing to the average salary in Belgium.

And like everyone in this forum, I aspire to a better horizon, if possible as soon as possible.
And like everyone in this forum, I think I found the idea that will make me be unchained from debts, switching from "slow lane" to the FAST LANE.

This idea has been shimmering in my head for years... but an idea is just an idea and has absolutely no value at all!

So, I decided to change my life and to develop my idea as from now and in a short period of time. Working hard on the concept and evaluating if this thought is really answering to a need in our society. The simple fact to put actions on it gives me so much energy. And I'm well aware that a failure could happen. But nevermind, let's accelerate! Just do it!

I'll create an another thread in the forum, to explain which paths I followed, which were not the good ones and why. Which were right, what are the issues I am facing. And therefore, I'm sure you will all contribute to develop my competences!

See you and already thank you for your support and contributions on my threads. ;)
Have a nice day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, wishing you luck with the idea. A lot of times that idea is a failure, but the execution leads to another idea which works!

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Welcome @TahitiBlob to the world's most helpful business forum.

When you start your other thread with details you will find that members with every possible type of business experience will be able to add at least something that might help you.

Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.