What's new

I found out how to unlock my hidden potential.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ult Freeza

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 5, 2022
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 300%
Hi everyone.

I am very grateful to be a part of this forum. I have read Unscripted and I admit that MJ words created an earthquake in my head that destroyed many of my bias about entrepreneurship.

By the way, I'm a 24 and I live in Rome (Italy). I have a high school diploma in administration, finance and marketing however I have never attended university.

Right after I graduated, I got a job as a real estate agent assistant. At the time I was pretty excited about the "opportunity" I found, and initially it wasn't bad because I had a colleague to share the work with. I was wandering around the city looking for people who wanted to sell their property and in the meantime I was spamming mailboxes with flyers. After 3 months I realized this suit-and-tie business was miserable and I quit.

After several months I found another job as an office assistant at a small plumbing and electronics installation company. The tutor who hired me took advantage of a state bonus for hiring people under 30. I did everything he told me to do and as soon as I finished, I surfed on youtube to see some useless videos waiting for the tutor to tell me what to do. Inside the office I was doing a lot of pretty stupid things like making photocopies, sorting out 10-year-old files, helping the plumber carry his tools to the van.

After two months of arranging the shelves and tidying up the entire office, the tutor fired me with this excuse: "I noticed that as soon as you finished what I told you to do, you surfed the internet and this is not good."
Now let me tell you two fun facts:

1) As soon as I finished my homework, I said to the tutor "I finished the job, what do I do now?" She replied "Nothing, when I need something I will let you know"
While I waited, rather than look at the cobwebs in the corner of the ceiling, I surfed on youtube.
2) I did this shitty and humiliating job for $1,50/hour ( that's the amount the tutor spent after the goverment bonus )

But the worst is yet to come ...

I wanted to numb the stress from work and firing, with a Playstation 4, GTA 5 and Fortnite. For the next two years I lived completely sedentary sleeping at 5-6 AM , waking up at 1 PM for lunch and then fall asleep until 4 PM and restart the loop (Videogames, junk food, audio chat with frustrated toxic people)

I was visibly fat, sedentary, nerdy, and hanging out with completely SCRIPTED people. Back in the days I thought it was quite normal to be like this, many people led this life and I saw this context as "normal". Obviously I thought it was normal! What could I expect from me if I kept to hang out with SCRIPTED people who played Fortnite from Monday to Friday and spent the weekend at the club spending 50 dollars on alcohol.

YEAR 2020

Global pandemic, lockdown, more time to reflect on myself locked in my room.

I came across some personal growth videos on youtube from a Doctor / Guru. I saw one then two then three and so on up to dozens of videos. I have to admit that his videos have helped me a lot with mental reprogramming. From that moment on, I invested my time in my personal improvement and in the meantime I lost a lot of pounds even though the gyms were closed. I saw the world from a different perspective, I felt I had turned off the autopilot and I regained control of the rudder of my life.

I removed all the disempowering habits from my life and transformed them into empowering habits, I also removed all the superfluous entities that would have hindered me during my entrepreneurial journey (especially scripted people). I didn't want to waste my life energy anymore.

I googled how to make money and found tons of information from tons of gurus and decided to open a dropshipping store based on free resources around the web (also because I was broke and couldn't afford a $ 699 guru course).
Luckily I found out what the mechanism behind the youtube gurus was and how they sell information at 10x its actual value (a lot of money saved HAHA).

About 3 weeks ago I decided to read MJ's book "unscripted" and the rest is history (which I will tell in this forum from now on).

I have a project in mind regarding the music industry, now my purpose in life is outlined.

Thank you for reading, I wish you all the best.

Ult FREEza
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan
Ecuav 3 xiilt ehu O fidofif vu sief NK't cuul "aptdsoqvif " epf vji sitv ot jotvusz (xjodj O xomm vimm op vjot gusan gsun pux up).

O jewi e qsukidv op nopf sihesfoph vji natod opfatvsz, pux nz qasquti op mogi ot uavmopif.
Muuloph gusxesf vu zuas qutvt
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan. Zuas tvusz tuapft tonomes vu nopi! Xotj zua madl!
 
Ximduni ecuesf, xotj zua ximm up zuas kuaspiz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom