AdamReedyReed
New Contributor
Hello like-minded people,
A little about me - my name is Adam, live in Australia, early 30's, I have four beautiful kids and a pretty good relationship with my ex-wife. Currently working as marketing coordinator for a self-published Graphic Novel Series, and as project coordinator for bringing a unique Tarot Card Deck from concept to market.
So the title is true!! I did quit my corporate job (after 6 years with the one company) in November last year to focus more of my time on the projects that I see freeing me from the Rat Race. I suppose I'm here because it's great to have access to a network of people that understand your daily challenges as an entrepreneur.
Over the last decade I've invested time in reading more than a hundred recommended books on Business and titles classified under Self-Improvement. I've also listened to hundreds of hours of interviews and podcasts with successful people.
I've come to realise that my passion is watching people (and assisting if they're comfortable) grow businesses and concepts, I've realised that over the last five years anytime a friend, family member or associate has had questions about starting/running a business they've always sought me out for my advice.
I certainly wouldn't classify myself as an expert, but I seem to have a knack for knowing what questions to ask them, and what resources might assist them at various stages.
I am always open to discussions and chats, so feel free to message me.
Happy to be here,
Adam
A little about me - my name is Adam, live in Australia, early 30's, I have four beautiful kids and a pretty good relationship with my ex-wife. Currently working as marketing coordinator for a self-published Graphic Novel Series, and as project coordinator for bringing a unique Tarot Card Deck from concept to market.
So the title is true!! I did quit my corporate job (after 6 years with the one company) in November last year to focus more of my time on the projects that I see freeing me from the Rat Race. I suppose I'm here because it's great to have access to a network of people that understand your daily challenges as an entrepreneur.
Over the last decade I've invested time in reading more than a hundred recommended books on Business and titles classified under Self-Improvement. I've also listened to hundreds of hours of interviews and podcasts with successful people.
I've come to realise that my passion is watching people (and assisting if they're comfortable) grow businesses and concepts, I've realised that over the last five years anytime a friend, family member or associate has had questions about starting/running a business they've always sought me out for my advice.
I certainly wouldn't classify myself as an expert, but I seem to have a knack for knowing what questions to ask them, and what resources might assist them at various stages.
I am always open to discussions and chats, so feel free to message me.
Happy to be here,
Adam
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
