Hello everybody,
Thank you for sharing your experiences on this forum. It is truly inspiring. I don't drive cars, so I don't want to buy a fancy car. I don't need a huge house either. Coming from working class background, I just want to be financially independent and to be able to support my family.
My main occupation is working (more than) full time at a German parliament. However, I am used to working on other projects besides the main occupation: I founded a non-profit organization and completed my PhD - both not leading to financial independence. This year I got rid of the idea that I must do something I love as side projects. Unscripted was deliberating in this and many other aspects.
Currently, I am developing a slightly improved product in a small market niche. I will sell it by dropshipping to save time and to learn how to develop a product and market it. I have some more ideas on products, platforms, and software which are more demanding. I will turn to them as soon as my first project is a small cash cow - or has proven not be one. Experimenting with projects fascinates me.
One question on my mind is how you guys handle the development of new products. At the moment, I fear that companies which could produce products for me could sooner or later start to produce and sell these products without me in the middle. It would be great when someone could share his experience on this point. I will do a search on the forum someday anyway.
I'm glad to be here and eager to learn, evolve, and share!
Thank you for sharing your experiences on this forum. It is truly inspiring. I don't drive cars, so I don't want to buy a fancy car. I don't need a huge house either. Coming from working class background, I just want to be financially independent and to be able to support my family.
My main occupation is working (more than) full time at a German parliament. However, I am used to working on other projects besides the main occupation: I founded a non-profit organization and completed my PhD - both not leading to financial independence. This year I got rid of the idea that I must do something I love as side projects. Unscripted was deliberating in this and many other aspects.
Currently, I am developing a slightly improved product in a small market niche. I will sell it by dropshipping to save time and to learn how to develop a product and market it. I have some more ideas on products, platforms, and software which are more demanding. I will turn to them as soon as my first project is a small cash cow - or has proven not be one. Experimenting with projects fascinates me.
One question on my mind is how you guys handle the development of new products. At the moment, I fear that companies which could produce products for me could sooner or later start to produce and sell these products without me in the middle. It would be great when someone could share his experience on this point. I will do a search on the forum someday anyway.
I'm glad to be here and eager to learn, evolve, and share!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
