What's new

I Don't Think Fastlane Success will Fulfill What I Want.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
I agree, I want to pursue entrepreneurship, but as I said, in the time being I do need a reliable paycheck with benefits.

I will continue to look for value skew etc, I see a lot of my friends trying to be entrepreneurs half-assing sh*t that's basically been done over and over again (drop shipping, FBA, etc). For now, I don't know what to add value to. I know once I find it I can work my a$$ off, but for now I'm reading and trying to work on personal growth.

Short term now I know what I need to do. Definitely appreciate your input, especially from someone who's worked in a prison. And I agree, long term providing better value to society is 100% my goal. I started looking at what you're up to, very inspiring.

Excellent stuff man!

It seems like you've got the right idea as to how you want to approach things.

The job will at least provide you with some income so that you aren't in scarcity/starvation mode.

Use your free time to continue to explore opportunities and continue to network with people outside of the Correctional environment. That is a huge piece of projecting for the future is ensuring that you have strong friendships outside of that environment.

If you want to chat about the job and/or any other details, feel free to private message me and we will exchange contact information.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

  • Like
Reactions: ZCP
Back
Top Bottom