The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I don't know what to do.It's getting me crazy.

Anything related to matters of the mind

jungjin817

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 1, 2020
South Korea
Hi, i am just a normal kid. I am 19 years old, live in Korea,graduated high school, didn't go to college.
I had read all of Mj's book.(twice for both of em)
I live alone because i had a child abuse when I was kid and i leave my house 6 months ago because of it(family thing ,you know).It was definitely a rough childhood.
To pay my house rent and pay for food only thing i can do is a (shitty)part time job. However since month ago i should quit my job because of a corona virus.
And i have no relationship(whole new place i am living)at all so all i do is lying on my bed watching meaningless shitty youtube video over and over. I know i should do somethig to become a entrepreneur but i dont know what to do. I cant just start a business right now.
What should i do exactly?? Sometime i read a book and studying english and it feels like it will not be helpful for my future business but i cant just keep dumping my time so that's why i am doing those things.

So, what would you do if you are in my situation???Can you recommend me something dosen't cost a lot and will be helpful for a business.?
And plz dont recommend me study a code because i don't have computer and honestly i am more interested in offline business rather than online business.
Sorry for my bad english.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
Hi, i am just a normal kid. I am 19 years old, live in Korea,graduated high school, didn't go to college.
I had read all of Mj's book.(twice for both of em)
I live alone because i had a child abuse when I was kid and i leave my house 6 months ago because of it(family thing ,you know).It was definitely a rough childhood.
To pay my house rent and pay for food only thing i can do is a (shitty)part time job. However since month ago i should quit my job because of a corona virus.
And i have no relationship(whole new place i am living)at all so all i do is lying on my bed watching meaningless shitty youtube video over and over. I know i should do somethig to become a entrepreneur but i dont know what to do. I cant just start a business right now.
What should i do exactly?? Sometime i read a book and studying english and it feels like it will not be helpful for my future business but i cant just keep dumping my time so that's why i am doing those things.

So, what would you do if you are in my situation???Can you recommend me something dosen't cost a lot and will be helpful for a business.?
And plz dont recommend me study a code because i don't have computer and honestly i am more interested in offline business rather than online business.
Sorry for my bad english.
Start somewhere. Try, fail, retry.
The later you start, the worse.
What niche do you want to focus on in offline business?

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
A furniture business for someone who lives alone.
And wanna make my own inventions and sell it.
I know nothing about the furniture business. My only advice is, pick some book about the topic you want to start a business in, study it and become somewhat great at it. Most importantly, apply what you read.
Find out your competitors and figure out how they started and their past.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sonny_1080

Creating a tool I want to use.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
This might give you some kind of direction

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
630%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy? Do you have something that people compliment about you? Are you good with computers, good with people, good with art, etc? Do you have any idols or heroes that you want to be like? What do you imagine your life being like when you are 30 or 40?

sonny_1080

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
Odysseus asked a great question: "What are your strengths?"

Chances are if you're like me you're gonna say "I don't know."

To this I will share with you something [among a ton of things] I learned from @Andy Black on this forum:

Text or email 15 people who know you well (and/or people you've worked with):

"Hey I'm doing this productivity exercise for a course. I need to find out what I'm best at. Can you please let me know what you think comes naturally to me by Friday for this assignment I'm doing?"

This is what may happen to you after you do this:
  1. You will be pleasantly surprised by the answers you receive
  2. You'll see a common pattern in the answers that will allow you to start "growing what you know"
  3. You're self-esteem will be boosted
  4. You're newfound knowledge will give you direction on how you can best help people

I highly suggest you check out NOTABLE! - (Radio interview) How to quickly get started in business

Good luck

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

sonny_1080

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Inventions are fun, well kinda.... and one of the best ways to go fast lane if successful, or become an epic failure with money burned.

If you have some product ideas, you can either learn yourself how to use some 3d drawing programs to create a digital version of a product (or hire someone fairly cheaply on fiverr) and then engage with the market place to see if they would want to buy the product.

You can also create a real prototype product and presell but I believe it would be quite costly, (I've been quoted in the range from $5,000 - $10,000 for a simple product idea) Personally I don't have to much experience in the field so you'll need to do your own homework on the matter.

Now you don't necessarily need a ton of money to start up a product invention, there are several crowdfunding websites that allow you to put up an idea and have others put up the cash in exchange for special deals. Here's an example..

Get some ideas down on paper, and make it happen!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.