The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am starting a "Habit Supportgroup" (building habits through Social accountability) Anybody interes

Anything related to matters of the mind

Rammsteinfanboy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 7, 2017
Germany
Hey,

It is much easier to establish Habits in a group than alone. Social Accountability, working with like minded Individuals helps you getting over your Stickingpoints. So the idea is to get people together in an online group. Everybody reports daily whether you followed through or not. If you dont you will get encouraged, heard but also get kicked in the a$$ (in a good and loving way).

I had bad experiences with previous buddys so the prerequisites are:

Self Motivation. I had to constantly remember the People. I want you to be engaged,
and report using your own drive.

This is about building one Habit at a time, not about broader Goals.

Report daily.

Honesty. Did you follow through or not? Why?

So if you are interested and not alienated yet pm me.

Happy New Year,

Rammsteinfanboy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
This is about building one Habit at a time, not about broader Goals.
Hey @Rammsteinfanboy , what habits are you trying to build right now?
Having any kind of theme overlap might accelerate the group's success. For example, if we are both trying to make X sales call per day, we can help each other through our own learnings - but if I'm trying to hit sales targets, and you are trying to create health habits, there is little to no overlap.

Rammsteinfanboy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jun 7, 2017
Germany
Hey my curret goal is to make a todolist for the next day. The basic idea is to send each others check marks every day after you accomplished your habit. I think what you are talking about is forming a mastermind group.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.