The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

I am starting a "Habit Supportgroup" (building habits through Social accountability) Anybody interes

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Rammsteinfanboy

Contributor
Jun 7, 2017
Germany
Hey,

It is much easier to establish Habits in a group than alone. Social Accountability, working with like minded Individuals helps you getting over your Stickingpoints. So the idea is to get people together in an online group. Everybody reports daily whether you followed through or not. If you dont you will get encouraged, heard but also get kicked in the a$$ (in a good and loving way).

I had bad experiences with previous buddys so the prerequisites are:

Self Motivation. I had to constantly remember the People. I want you to be engaged,
and report using your own drive.

This is about building one Habit at a time, not about broader Goals.

Report daily.

Honesty. Did you follow through or not? Why?

So if you are interested and not alienated yet pm me.

Happy New Year,

Rammsteinfanboy

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
This is about building one Habit at a time, not about broader Goals.
Hey @Rammsteinfanboy , what habits are you trying to build right now?
Having any kind of theme overlap might accelerate the group's success. For example, if we are both trying to make X sales call per day, we can help each other through our own learnings - but if I'm trying to hit sales targets, and you are trying to create health habits, there is little to no overlap.

Rammsteinfanboy

Contributor
Jun 7, 2017
Germany
Hey my curret goal is to make a todolist for the next day. The basic idea is to send each others check marks every day after you accomplished your habit. I think what you are talking about is forming a mastermind group.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom