The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am new and hope to learn a lot

JonathanJonas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 23, 2023
Hi, I'm Jonathan, I'm 16 years old, living in Brazil and studying in high school. I love personal development and I have read many books this year and last year, some about discipline, good habits, diet, relationships and focus. I only have 2 friends at school and I don't talk much because people there just want to do drugs, date the first girl they see and stay on tiktok all day long, so I don't need to go into detail about it. I was investing my incredible R$200 (approximately $40), thinking that every day I would get richer, but fortunately, after 2 months I lost the desire to invest more money because I realized it would take a long time to get rich. Searching on youtube for some book to read, there was a video written GET RICH QUICK AND STILL YOUNG - THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE MJ DeMarco . At first glance I didn't believe it, and I was mocking the video, saying that it was someone wanting to sell the magic formula to get rich. Just out of curiosity, I decided to watch the video and honestly I don't remember my reaction, but I found it interesting because he said things I had never seen anyone say, it was something completely new. So I decided to read the book. While reading, I was fascinated with every word I read. Every hour that passed I didn't want to stop reading, it was as if the kindle was glued to my hand. I realized that the book was always telling the truth about the government, compound interest, and how I was deceived during all that time. When I finished reading I was no longer the same. Everything was so clear. Even though I had never worked in my life, I could see how people suffered in their jobs, working like slaves for almost nothing. After that day I was sure that I would not follow this "common" routine that my parents were saying... At the end of the book I realized there was a link to the fastlane forum and decided to check it out. I found out that MJ also wrote another book called unscripted , and I decided to read it too. When I finished it I made the decision that I want to be an entrepreneur, I don't want to work 10 hours a day to earn almost nothing, I want freedom. After a few weeks I decided to create an account here on the forum because I was faking action and realized I was going nowhere. I kept imagining the exotic cars, a house at the beach, but did nothing, so I created an account here on the forum to be a diary. I can't speak English, so I'll use google translate. Today I finished reading another book that talks about starting a business and I learned a lot, and at the same time I realized that I was doing nothing to add value to people, I was just reading and reading and reading. So I will stop reading and go solve people's problems and in time I will learn. If anyone wants to give me a tip I'll take it.
Thanks for the knowledge @MJ DeMarco !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...