The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am here to learn, and to provide value to others

DawsonNPM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2018
Orlando
Hello!

Glad to join the Fastlane Family!

I'm very excited to gain insight and learn from some of the great minds that make up this forum.

A brief synopsis of myself:

I am 26 years old, I attended UCF where I studied Business.
After graduation, I landed a position as an International Territory Manager for a large sports supplement company, where I managed Canada, Asia, South Africa, and England.

After one year in this strenuous position, I transitioned into the Real Estate industry, where I was the leading producer in my office for 4 years.

Two years ago I delved into digital marketing, since then I have achieved the position of Senior Consultant at a large digital marketing agency, where I specialize in various B2B fields.

My goal is to serve others and provide value in everything that I do, by motivating others with positivity, and sharing techniques/information that will help others successfully scale their business.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Hey Dawson, good to see you!

I find your B2B experience interesting. While I market directly to consumers, I've focused more on B2B development the last year and the results have been stunning. I'm about to enter my industries news cycle due to my contacts and hitting my stride, and that could for sure help generate traffic, sales and higher level B2B development.

DawsonNPM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2018
Orlando
Hey Dawson, good to see you!

I find your B2B experience interesting. While I market directly to consumers, I've focused more on B2B development the last year and the results have been stunning. I'm about to enter my industries news cycle due to my contacts and hitting my stride, and that could for sure help generate traffic, sales and higher level B2B development.

I'm happy that you are seeing success!
One thing I can recommend, from personal experience and working with clients in various B2B fields: LinkedIn is an absolute gold mine when it comes to B2B lead generation. It is really the bread and butter of my business model.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great intro Dawson, sounds like an impressive body of work, nice to have you aboard. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Hello!

Glad to join the Fastlane Family!

I'm very excited to gain insight and learn from some of the great minds that make up this forum.

A brief synopsis of myself:

I am 26 years old, I attended UCF where I studied Business.
After graduation, I landed a position as an International Territory Manager for a large sports supplement company, where I managed Canada, Asia, South Africa, and England.

After one year in this strenuous position, I transitioned into the Real Estate industry, where I was the leading producer in my office for 4 years.

Two years ago I delved into digital marketing, since then I have achieved the position of Senior Consultant at a large digital marketing agency, where I specialize in various B2B fields.

My goal is to serve others and provide value in everything that I do, by motivating others with positivity, and sharing techniques/information that will help others successfully scale their business.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Cheers!
It's really good to have you here.Its a wonderful community.Welcome to the forum Dawson.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...