The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Am Finally Launching A Fast lane Product But I am Scared

MTBLover30

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jan 6, 2023
I am launching a fast lane product online but I keep having negative thoughts. I am excited but also nervous. I keep thinking to myself what if this doesn't work out? Where will I go from here. Do any of you struggle with this? If so how do you handle it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
I am launching a fast lane product online but I keep having negative thoughts. I am excited but also nervous. I keep thinking to myself what if this doesn't work out? Where will I go from here. Do any of you struggle with this? If so how do you handle it?
First off, congrats!

Oh yeah, it's definitely a scary feeling before you jump past it -

But, if you've done your research, you've done your best to solve the problem, well done, you've done what you can. Now, you just need to release it into the market and see what they think about it.

In all cases, you'll act, assess, and adjust to keep moving forward so don't sweat it.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Your mind is a collection of everything that happened until this point, it doesn't have as much predictive power as we would like to think.

You have no control over the outcome, so drop all expectations and focus exclusively on the thing that you have full control over: the process of working at this business.

Do the work, see what happens, adjust the plan, do the work again.

Edit: @Edgar King funny how we posted almost the same advice at the exact same time

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
Your mind is a collection of everything that happened until this point, it doesn't have as much predictive power as we would like to think.

You have no control over the outcome, so drop all expectations and focus exclusively on the thing that you have full control over: the process of working at this business.

Do the work, see what happens, adjust the plan, do the work again.

Edit: @Edgar King funny how we posted almost the same advice at the exact same time
It's a sign! OP you've got this! Even if it doesn't work the way you hope, super proud of you. Just take the bat, and have a swing again. You'll eventually hit a home run.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
Last few weeks I started having a lot of negative thoughts way more than before.
I know that the reason was that I didn't work out for a month.
I was sick, got better and a few days later got sick again. For a whole month!
Since I started working out again a week ago I am thinking much more positively.
just like before.
Exercise and sleep are highly recommended!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

When you jump into a pool, you expect to get wet, no?
When you dance in the rain, you expect to get wet, no?

What you're experiencing is part of the process.

Completely normal.

MTBLover30

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jan 6, 2023
Last few weeks I started having a lot of negative thoughts way more than before.
I know that the reason was that I didn't work out for a month.
I was sick, got better and a few days later got sick again. For a whole month!
Since I started working out again a week ago I am thinking much more positively.
just like before.
Exercise and sleep are highly recommended!
My sleep and exercise has taken a hit. I need to get my disciplines back down.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...