The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am betrayed and want to kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
That's it? People said some things about you?

Learn to grow thick skin and get over it. Let people talk shit... hustle and reach your goals. Have the last laugh in their face (if you want).

D

DeletedUser0287

Hey fastlaners. In my second year of college wanted to kill myself. Fortunately my friend convinced me to come down and attend therapy sessions. After some I attended so therapy session and it sounded like my parents were ok with it. However when I went back to my college. My college is ranked seriously high. Well it was until flunked out. I had to sign a document from the school that I could not enter the campus. Instead of going back home, I went straight to my friend's house. He was the guy who convinced me to come down from the building I was on. The next the police arrested me for trespassing. My dad spent $2,000 to hire a lawyer to expunge my criminal record. After my record was cleared, I contacted the Dean of Student Affairs, and they told me that they will not be able to return to my college. I felt like shit. What was all my hard work in high school for. I was going to have transfer to public city college. I was so depressed. But, after a few months, I got over it and decided to finish my degree in 3 years.

But today I was betrayed. My parents told all their bengali friends that I
1) Flunked out of great university (This doesn't really bother my, they should have told the truth from the beginning)
2) Have mental illnesses and had to attend therapy

They told their friends at a party. Then the friends talked shit about me, making jokes about mental health and claiming that I would amount to nothing. They called me a vegetable. They said was weak. They compared me to their own children boasting about amazing they were and how, I in contrast, was a loser. I feel like I lost all my trust in my parents. I am absolutely ashamed of myself and now loath Bengali people (including myself).

I just want to end it, man. I have no support, no one. No friends, no family. It is just me and right now, it feels like I am never going to live a good life. Can you all help me figure out what I should?

I'm the process of going through The Odin Project, so I can learn how to program and perhaps make my own app.

One of my friends is Bengali.I never understood why their family matters are so serious.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.