What's new

I am Ben from London. This is my story.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BenHeath

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
3
Location
London
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 200%
My name is Ben, and I have just started my own Digital and Social Media Marketing company.

I have a total of three years experience in Digital Marketing, and have worked with a variety of people. From university sports teams, to esports startups.

I was the media secretary for the University of Manchester American Football team for two years, utilising Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to promote the team. This resulted in breaking the record for team signups for American Football at the university in my first year (370), then smashing that record again the following year (500).

A couple of years later, I worked with eSportsWall for nine months, assisting them with their copywriting and Social Media posting. I also did some shoutcasting/commentary work for their League of Legends tournaments, which was a lot of fun!

Before I started this new venture, I was a successful online Poker player. Although, not as successful as someone who has the same first and last name as myself, unfortunately! After six gruelling months staring at the screen, I decided it was time to try my hand at something a bit different!

I’m here to meet new people, talk about starting a new company, and to help people with Digital Marketing and Social Media queries!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O vuu en gsun Mupfup, O dep dassipvmz uggis zua pu opgusnevoup vjev xuamf eof zua'si vji dassipv tovaevoup! Huuf madl xovj vji catopitt wipvasi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom