The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am a beginner but I am eager to learn

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Hello everyone my name is Kiyoshi Junior. I am 18 years old and I live in Japan.
First I would like to thank Mr.Demarco and all of you for giving me this opportunity and accepting me. I´ve been reading ´´The Millionaire Fastlane ´´and seeking answers on the Internet since I was forced to drop out of Aviation school due to lack of money. I even tried to get the school loan program and bank loans, But unfortunately, all my loan attempts were denied. Maybe most of you are thinking ´´this guy must be gambled on something ´´ But I didn´t do anything like that, it is just I have already got a loan for aviation high school.

After dropping out of college, I have been doing 9-5 jobs, but everything seems meaningless and I can´t see the light at the end of the tunnel, so I realized that I needed to seek a solution. Then searching and reading I found the book that says the truth about today´s society. I am truly happy that I found this book, and I am eager to learn how to reach Success and be able to chase my dream, and most importantly I want to be able to retire my parents because they have been struggling to support me.

So as I mentioned in the title I am new to this industry and I would like to get more information on how to start a business and advice on what things I should be careful with during the process. I will be delighted if you can lead my way or help me obtain clarification.

Thanks in advance,

Junior

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Welcome to the forum! You are in the right place. Check out the Gold Threads.

A few general tips:
- Consistent action over many days, weeks, months, and years will take you very far.
- Don't overthink your first business, when learning about entrepreneurship it is much better to learn by doing than to learn by studying. That doesn't mean you shouldn't read these posts or read books, but you will learn much faster by being in the action. Don't bog yourself down with a complex business on your first try. Try something that is likely to succeed and will make you money this week. Typical examples would be: Mowing laws, washing windows, washing cars, cleaning office buildings, painting houses, etc.
- When you feel confident with business, go big. Why put all your energy into a low-reward type of business when you can put in the same amount of hours in a day that can reward you greatly?
- The people who are successful are those who stick to one thing and work on it for years or decades. You don't see many successful people running 3 or 4 businesses at a time. The ultra-successful have been in their respective fields for decades, not years. Just make sure you pick a good field.

RexAnghelo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone my name is Kiyoshi Junior. I am 18 years old and I live in Japan.
First I would like to thank Mr.Demarco and all of you for giving me this opportunity and accepting me. I´ve been reading ´´The Millionaire Fastlane ´´and seeking answers on the Internet since I was forced to drop out of Aviation school due to lack of money. I even tried to get the school loan program and bank loans, But unfortunately, all my loan attempts were denied. Maybe most of you are thinking ´´this guy must be gambled on something ´´ But I didn´t do anything like that, it is just I have already got a loan for aviation high school.

After dropping out of college, I have been doing 9-5 jobs, but everything seems meaningless and I can´t see the light at the end of the tunnel, so I realized that I needed to seek a solution. Then searching and reading I found the book that says the truth about today´s society. I am truly happy that I found this book, and I am eager to learn how to reach Success and be able to chase my dream, and most importantly I want to be able to retire my parents because they have been struggling to support me.

So as I mentioned in the title I am new to this industry and I would like to get more information on how to start a business and advice on what things I should be careful with during the process. I will be delighted if you can lead my way or help me obtain clarification.

Thanks in advance,

Junior
Welcome to the forum brother! Also a beginner here.
I think this forum alone can help us big time in getting there. We can do this. Good luck!

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
A beginner here as well, we can do this! :D

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
hello again guys, thank you so much for the advice and cheering messages, and with consistency and discipline every day we will make it happen !

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Junior great to have ya!!

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Welcome Junior great to have ya!!
Thanks again, Mr.Demarco. I would like to ask, what kind of books and courses should I read and take so then I can start to do copywriting also where should I go and try to do it and get experience? Are there any recommendations?
I'm enthusiastic to start something because I believe if I spend too much overthinking it will be frustrating and a waste of time.
thanks in advance

PrTend

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Oct 30, 2022
I'm a begginer too! Wish you luck on your future endevours man have a good one!

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
I'm a beginner too! Wish you luck on your future endeavors man have a good one!
thank you so much, man let's make our dream happens, wish you the same bro, and keep going hard work and discipline will pay off !!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...