The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I’m FVCKING DONE

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Had my favorite treat which is fried cheese because I have the body I’ve always wanted. But F*ck do I regret it. Ruined my streak of healthy eating.
Well I’ve had it. How amazing could my brain have been had I ate blueberries for everytime I ate something bad in my youth? This is one of the things people refused to believe in my infamous post where your choices in your youth have DRAMATIC CONSEQUENCES to your life quality. Those that “settled” for less will NEVER admit they settled for less. It’s too hard on their ego to admit to themselves they gave up on themselves and didn’t have the strength to keep going. So they make up false narratives in their head.
I know for a fact I would’ve been one of the top fitness models in the world. For a fact. But instead my bad habits that I had from being a fat kid up until 10th grade has stuck with me. Well I’m breaking the chain. It starts NOW

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Good for you on making the changes in diet.

I wouldn’t advise eating blueberries all the time though. Can get boring.

Try sprucing up on salad greens and steamed vege on the side.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Good for you on making the changes in diet.

I wouldn’t advise eating blueberries all the time though. Can get boring.

Try sprucing up on salad greens and steamed vege on the side.
Eating it for brain purposes. Also is tasty as fvck.

JRK

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
662%
Jun 26, 2019
Don't only start, but stay focused to keep the commitment to stay on this path.

To keep that commitment each and every day is the real challenge for all of us.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Had my favorite treat which is fried cheese because I have the body I’ve always wanted. But F*ck do I regret it. Ruined my streak of healthy eating.
Well I’ve had it. How amazing could my brain have been had I ate blueberries for everytime I ate something bad in my youth? This is one of the things people refused to believe in my infamous post where your choices in your youth have DRAMATIC CONSEQUENCES to your life quality. Those that “settled” for less will NEVER admit they settled for less. It’s too hard on their ego to admit to themselves they gave up on themselves and didn’t have the strength to keep going. So they make up false narratives in their head.
I know for a fact I would’ve been one of the top fitness models in the world. For a fact. But instead my bad habits that I had from being a fat kid up until 10th grade has stuck with me. Well I’m breaking the chain. It starts NOW
Im not trying to sound defeatist or make excuses for you, but you counted calories and did the work out, macro component is the least to worry about.

Calories deficit first, resistance training second then least importance is nutrition composition, according to the famous kinobody dude. I kindly of agree.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
create a defined, specific outcome w/ a date. create a weekly metric to check against that outcome. then make a chart and put it on the wall where you see if first thing each morning.

example ...... girlfriend wanted to weigh a certain amount by a certain rough date ...... once a week on monday morning, she goes to the bathroom and then weighs herself and writes it on the chart. .... each day her fitbit lists 'calories burned' ... her food log has her calories eaten..... at the end of each day, she has to have a 500 calorie deficit .... those numbers go on the chart. .... if she strays, she sees immediately what that does to her result.

i used the same to put on 15 pounds while getting all major lifts to increase (put on muscle). goal was for lifts to go up a % while gaining ~1 lb a week. the chart on the wall really helped!!

TLDR: create a specific outcome, determine a path to get it, find a metric and then chart progress.
this can be used in life, health, business, etc.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
As a teenager Doritos and Dr. Pepper were my staples. I'm still healthy, and my brain works fine. I did switch to healthier foods in my 20s and 30s though. ;)

If I had eaten better and worked out, nothing about my life at that time would have changed except that I would have looked slightly better. Well, that's my best guess anyway. Who knows? I might have developed an allergy to healthy food and just croaked one day. Most of my improvements over time have been in how I understand the world. For wealth building, I think that's the biggest thing. You can do it on ramen or you can do it on blueberries, the difference being that you're more likely to stay healthy on the blueberries.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen

forget that career path, you cant achieve that if you are over 23!

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

maybe the stress of eating the fried cheese is harming your health more than the fried cheese itself lol

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm not sure I understand the thought behind your post, but it sounds like you want to be 100% committed to never eating something bad for you.

If that's right, you're going to burn out. Much better to figure out how to be 90% committed. 90% is much more sustainable over the long term. I'd bet that you don't just want to get fit by 37, but you'd like to stay fit through age 90. Doing that is much more about process than simply getting fit by 37.

Cheat meals are important. Giving yourself grace is important. Consistency over the long term is where you win the game

baguvix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 9, 2018
Im not trying to sound defeatist or make excuses for you, but you counted calories and did the work out, macro component is the least to worry about.

Calories deficit first, resistance training second then least importance is nutrition composition, according to the famous kinobody dude. I kindly of agree.

This.

1. Focus on being in caloric deficit, don't focus on type of the diet. (count your calories/setup macros in myfitnesspal app)
2. Add weight training to your routine and learn proper techniques of exercises. (Form is first, weight second but you want to push as hard as you can)

Here are some helpful videos which can help you to track calories and macros:
View: https://youtu.be/J0SBUYjlj-U

View: https://youtu.be/q-hwTQpqSEk

(As I educated myself about fitness for a long time I can guarantee this is the real simplest way how it's done, not all nonsense techniques around that.)

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
LOL bro you're ridiculous. It doesn't take 14 years to get in shape, even if you were morbidly obese.

I know for a fact I would’ve been one of the top fitness models in the world. For a fact.
Holy shit, do you ever wonder why no one here takes you seriously?

I bet you don't even really exercise, you just read blogs about it and regurgitate what you've read to a bunch of online strangers so you can try and sound superior.

Seriously, all your threads suck.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
LOL bro you're ridiculous. It doesn't take 14 years to get in shape, even if you were morbidly obese.

I bet you don't even really exercise, you just read blogs about it and regurgitate what you've read to a bunch of online strangers so you can try and sound superior.

Guaranteed I don’t know who you are in real life since your insignificant and a nobody.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Can guarantee that all the haters in here barely look like they lift and are all skinny fat . Sorry you’ve failed your dreams guys maybe in the next life you’ll man up and make a change

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
I'm not sure I understand the thought behind your post, but it sounds like you want to be 100% committed to never eating something bad for you.

If that's right, you're going to burn out. Much better to figure out how to be 90% committed. 90% is much more sustainable over the long term. I'd bet that you don't just want to get fit by 37, but you'd like to stay fit through age 90. Doing that is much more about process than simply getting fit by 37.

Cheat meals are important. Giving yourself grace is important. Consistency over the long term is where you win the game
I’ve been in this game for 8 years. I have one cheat day or meal a week sometimes two weeks but imagine if I didn’t do that. Imagine if I had a clean meal instead. Sure one cheat meal doesn’t hurt but over time? You bet. If you had one cheat day consisting of 3500 calories a day a week and 3500 is low for a cheat day, and instead didn’t for a year you’d have lost 48 pounds doing nothing

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018

Your a dumbass. I can guarantee you your not going to be as fit as the average fitness model even in 14 years because you sound like a little b1tch with no discipline. Besides I’m already light years ahead of you so your comments mean nothing. And yeah it’s over before you even start so don’t even dream of trying to beat me ;)

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
*you’re

Watch. I’ll use it in a sentence.

You’re the new forum puppy. You’re so cute! You’re trying to be all intimidating! You’re trying to get noticed!

Keep it up puppy. You’re really funny!!

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
*you’re

Watch. I’ll use it in a sentence.

You’re the new forum puppy. You’re so cute! You’re trying to be all intimidating! You’re trying to get noticed!

Keep it up puppy. You’re really funny!!
You’re no different calling me a “puppy” trying to sound authoritative. I’m sorry you feel so inadequate you try to sound like your in control on an online forum.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
You’re no different calling me a “puppy” trying to sound authoritative. I’m sorry you feel so inadequate you try to sound like your in control on an online forum.

*you’re

Oh my bad! They only put me in charge of one thing. I point out the puppies!!!!!

SO CUTE!! Awww!!!

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
If you had one cheat day consisting of 3500 calories a day a week and 3500 is low for a cheat day, and instead didn’t for a year you’d have lost 48 pounds doing nothing

Man, your math is bad and you should feel bad.

Can guarantee that all the haters in here barely look like they lift and are all skinny fat . Sorry you’ve failed your dreams guys maybe in the next life you’ll man up and make a change

Oh, look, a progress thread of mine on bodybuilding.com from 2013. You're not the only person who's found a set of weights in their life.

What's your excuse for not posting a picture of what you look like to shut us up?

Talk shit; post fit.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018

Oh, look, a progress thread of mine on bodybuilding.com from 2013. You're not the only person who's found a set of weights in their life.

What's your excuse for not posting a picture of what you look like to shut us up?

Talk shit; post fit.

Talk shit; post fit.
if you don’t eat instead of having a cheat day you will lose more or less 48 pounds depending on where your starting. It’s cool though I don’t need to prove myself to internet warriors who I know for a fact won’t say anything In real life. And if you do I will respect you but for the most part I know internet warriors when I see one

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.