I know full well that a small home-based e-commerce/drop shipping business isn't a fastlane venture. I get it.
Thing is, I have other things going on which will benefit from this type of venture on the sidelines.
As far as ventures go, I've never done anything remotely related to e-commerce, but I'm confident I can hammer it out.
GOAL: $500 CAD profit per month, by 9/11 next year (2016).
Not that I like anything about 9/11, but it's the closest 'memorable' day to today.
General steps I have in mind:
I will definitely amend this little plan as problems rise up, and solutions knock them down.
Any and all suggestions, criticism, or whatever else you got in mind are more than welcome.
Thing is, I have other things going on which will benefit from this type of venture on the sidelines.
As far as ventures go, I've never done anything remotely related to e-commerce, but I'm confident I can hammer it out.
GOAL: $500 CAD profit per month, by 9/11 next year (2016).
Not that I like anything about 9/11, but it's the closest 'memorable' day to today.
General steps I have in mind:
- Get set-up on Amazon and Ebay.
- Sell a LOT of stuff I have just laying around the house. Craigslist, kjiji and friends also possible.
- Save the funds to fund the beginning of the shop. Shipping labels, boxes, envelopes, etc.
- RESEARCH (while selling, after selling, always ongoing.)
- Decide what sort of shop I want to run.
- ? DEPENDS ?
I have some ideas like buying a low inventory, then selling. But it depends on the kind of shop I will pursue. - After first $500 in profit (total), set-up an online store to back the Amazon and Ebay presence.
- Look into possible social media marketing and other types of marketing (quite a few contacts that would be interested in helping me out by that time.)
I will definitely amend this little plan as problems rise up, and solutions knock them down.
Any and all suggestions, criticism, or whatever else you got in mind are more than welcome.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
