What's new

Humble pie............. CATS apology

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Cat Man Du

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
599
Rep Bank
$730
User Power: 9%
Hi Guys,

One of Dickens characters used to say ‘umble and I would like to use that.

This is not easy for me......I mean have any of you met a ‘umble CAT? ............. Me neither.

First, I’m really very happy to still be here.

I realize... that I’m here by the skin of my teeth and I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for putting up with me.

I want to apologize to everyone in this forum for my conduct.

I really went over the edge in the “ Mentor †thread.
You guys really FLAMED me and justly so.... You did a good job and I’m PROUD of you.

I have read and re-read some of your comments and it made me sit down to think.

Cat.......................... Why have you deported yourself this way?

I asked myself ................if Russ was standing right here in front of you ......would you have made the wet shoe statement to him...would you have said that to his face?

Well No ...........I answered back. Well, why not ?

Well......because How could you say that to someone’s face.

But, you did ................you did just that. Oh, no I didn’t ....I say.

This is a computer screen ... there‘s no one there . .and then it DAWNED on me.

There’s RUSS...........................he’s right behind my desktop. He is a real person.........flesh & blood just like me and so are the others................they’re REAL people with feelings .............just like me.

You know I never looked at it..........that way.

It’s been a PRETEND game with me.............I had been interacting with icons...avatars ........NOT real people.

As I continued to ponder this I also realized that it’s been more than that.

I came to the conclusion that I’m ANGRY..............and I have vented it inappropriately on this forum.

I’m involved in a very difficult situation.................... I have an issue that I can not correct or change and for a person such as myself.....it’s very hard and I’ve become very, very frustrated and ANGRY. I’m not handling it well. If it was me..personally I’d be Ok, but it isn’t. Well enough said. I have done some soul-searching and learned some things about myself that need changing and am putting those changes into action...........RIGHT now.... thanks to you guys.

While, I view things differently then most of you................I promise to be respectful and not be a DICK about it, as I have been. I am a black & white guy. 1-2-3 ...............I don’t travel in the gray-zones so you can imagine that dawn & twilight give me difficulty , so I try not to be out at those times where I don’t have to deal with it.


All of you know that wolves travel in a pack, but do you know how that comes about?

When an outsider ............wants to join the pack................this is what he does:

He will crawl on his belly toward the pack and when he comes close...............he flips over on his back....exposing his throat and stomach. The pack can choose to either : Rip his throat open and leave him to bleed-out or they can go over to him and place their mouth on his throat and not bite.... thus accepting him into the pack.

I have flipped over and exposed the soft spots.

I only hope that I’ll feel your breath rather than your teeth.

Thanks, again for you patience.

CAT
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Efnovvoph ot gostv tviq. Huuf! Epf ov't jesf tu O jewi vu howi zua qsuqt gus vjev. Zua fof g-aq tu tuni goyoph ot piifif. Ci edvowi xovj zuas huemt, miv at lpux jux ov huit epf liiq zuas qsunoti.

Huuf madl
 
Dev, zua esi eneboph. Ov vuul e muv ug tvagg vu qav vjot uav epf O en onqsittif.

Et O teof cigusi, zua esi ximduni jisi. O fu moli siefoph zuas uqopoup xjivjis O ehsii us puv. O en siemmz hmef zua jewi japh esuapf epf nefi vji tviq vu neli enipft.

Zua jewi etlif vji raitvoup, "Jewi zua miespif gsun ni?" O dep tez, zit O jewi.

Vjeplt gus neloph qiedi epf O muul gusxesf vu nepz ipmohjvipoph dupwistevoupt xovj zua.

O xotj zua ximm op zuas vsoemt epf xi esi jisi vu jimq og xi dep.

:djiist:
 
Vjeplt gus vjot epf O en hmef vu tii zua xomm ci tvodloph esuapf; O disveopmz fofp'v xepv vu cep zua et O lpix ov xet e qsitipvevoup/sitqidv ottai, epf puv upi ug ep uqopoup. Ov velit e muv vu xsovi vjot, qav ov uav vjisi, epf efnov vu jewi issusif. Emm ug at xomm fotehsii ev tuni quopv epf ovt onqusvepv vjev xi vsz vu jewi vjuti fotehsiinipvt op sitqidv, us et zua qav ov, xovj vji siemobevoup vjev vjisi ot tuniupi cijopf vji dunqavis tdsiip, tqennist cioph vji iydiqvoup vu xjodj xi tjemm gmatj... :tny5:. :tnyC:
 
Vjepl zua Dev.

O haitt vjev ot upi ug vji vjopht vjev nelit vjot gusan foggisipv. Nepz ug at jisi jewi huvvip vu lpux upi epuvjis "uavtofi" ug vjot gusan. Xi ineom. Xi veml up vji qjupi. Xi niiv op qistup. Xi jimq iedj uvjis vjsuahj qsucmint. Xi ciduni gsoipft!
 
Vjepl zua Dev.

O haitt vjev ot upi ug vji vjopht vjev nelit vjot gusan foggisipv. Nepz ug at jisi jewi huvvip vu lpux upi epuvjis "uavtofi" ug vjot gusan. Xi ineom. Xi veml up vji qjupi. Xi niiv op qistup. Xi jimq iedj uvjis vjsuahj qsucmint. Xi ciduni gsoipft!

....epf ov ot dupdiowecmi vjev e gix ug at fu opfiif cies vjios viivj e cov xjip qsuvidvoph vjuti gsoipft. :tny19:

Iwiszcufz jet vji uddetoupem 'uuuuqt' nunipv op mogi, og O jef e johjmohjv veqi ug nopi ov xuamf ci apdungusvecmi gus epzupi vu xevdj - vjopl "Kedlett" nuwoit tept vji fohpovz.

Qamm aq e djeos, hsec e ciis epf fup'v txiev ov. Tussz nz viivj xipv tvseohjv vu zuas vjsuev tu getv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom