The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How would you make it FASTLANE???

kfernandz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 25, 2011
Maracaibo, Venezuela
Hello everybody,

For the ones that haven't read about me before, I will ask you to forgive me if I make a mistake here with my grammar, my main language is Spanish so I will definitely not write perfectly your language, but I´ll try my best.

Ok, this thread is about how to turn a common business into a FASTLANE.

We can see a lot of people that have really good ideas for business or have they own business, but they are definitely not a Fastlane. In my case, when I started reading MJ's book, I noticed that all the business ideas I had up to that point weren't Fastlane at all. So, this thread can be a good exercise so we can all think and give good ideas on how to turn any idea into Fastlane.

For example,

I know a history about two young girls that used to make homemade cakes that everybody in their town loved. Homemade cakes can be a very limited business, since you can only sell them to the ones around you. It seems not to be a scalable business and we could say that it is definitely not Fastlane.

But, what did these girls different from others entrepreneurs?

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE THIS BUSINESS A FASTLANE?

These girls had the vision that they could transform this excellent homemade product into a product of mass consumption, creating a chain of distribution which today in day arrive to all the cities in my country. Now you can find this product in supermarkets, bakerys and even some chain stores. It comes in different flavors and each one is incredibly good and now they have achieved an incredible positioning in my country and in the desserts market as well.

They could be selling cakes for a lifetime in their homes, which would probably give them a good monthly income so they could survive or afford some luxuries. But the vision of these girls took what it seemed to be a normal and traditional business into a brand recognized by a whole country, with an excellent distribution network, yes... a complete Fastlane.

Here is their website, if you want more info: ¡ Que Marquesas ! La Original de Mañongo

SO, Let's start this excercise and think... How would you make it FASTLANE?

Here are some business ideas that may sound like a normal business (you can choose if you want to turn one of these into Fastlane, or you can go with your own ideas, you can even talk about your own business, if it isn't Fastlane yet).

- A Child Care Center
- A Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
- A Cell Phone Store
- A Hair Salon
- A Clothing and Footwear Boutique
- A Candy Store
- An Ice- Cream Parlor
- An Automotive Parts Company
- A Travel Agency
- A Donut Shop
- A Technology Blog
- A Tourism Blog

Remember you can talk about anything, any type of business, any business idea... Let's turn anything into Fastlane! :hurray:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Inphinity

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 20, 2007
Auckland, NZ
Hmm, interesting thread idea ;)

Pretty much all those businesses can be franchised out, for starters, or simply open multiple branches in the case of the retail stores.
Some, like the cellphone store & clothing boutique could add online store to their business to enable them to reach a wider market.
Both the blogs could be turned into review & rating sites taking advantage of the readership to provide much of the content.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.