The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How We Made $15,000 In Under 28 Hours

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
So some of you know I have launched a new Kickstarter with my business partner Cathryn.

Well, we were fully funded in under 28 hours- which left 33 days to scale over $100k (and we have and our still going at the time of this post)

Many of you asked how we got funded so quickly, but we haven't quite shared the whole story until now.

SumoMe reached out to us and asked if we could share our strategy, so Cathryn put together this amazing blog post giving you a detailed step-by-step on how to do the same thing (and generate over 3000 emails in a 3 month time frame)

We share everything we did to create a 3325 person email list, and then sent them an email that boosted our sales from the get-go.

Let me know what you all think of the post, she put in some serious hours creating it, and it took us almost a full week to put together all the templates we used.

You can check it out here:

https://sumome.com/stories/kickstarter-email-list

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Awesome roadmap @akbrouwer ! Love the strategic way you kept the momentum going. It's that classic thing of a duck looking like it's gliding along when it's paddling like hell underneath!

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
Awesome roadmap @akbrouwer ! Love the strategic way you kept the momentum going. It's that classic thing of a duck looking like it's gliding along when it's paddling like hell underneath!

haha.. that is a great analogy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015
haha.. that is a great analogy.
So some of you know I have launched a new Kickstarter with my business partner Cathryn.

Well, we were fully funded in under 28 hours- which left 33 days to scale over $100k (and we have and our still going at the time of this post)

Many of you asked how we got funded so quickly, but we haven't quite shared the whole story until now.

SumoMe reached out to us and asked if we could share our strategy, so Cathryn put together this amazing blog post giving you a detailed step-by-step on how to do the same thing (and generate over 3000 emails in a 3 month time frame)

We share everything we did to create a 3325 person email list, and then sent them an email that boosted our sales from the get-go.

Let me know what you all think of the post, she put in some serious hours creating it, and it took us almost a full week to put together all the templates we used.

You can check it out here:

https://sumome.com/stories/kickstarter-email-list

Wow That was incredible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads