- Joined
- Apr 2, 2023
- Messages
- 80
Rep Bank
$415
$415
User Power: 93%
I have an idea for a kind of specific meta search engine. It's something I would actually use myself, instead of going to 3-4 different website I could find the information I need in one place.
But I don't know if and how much people would be willing to pay for this.
I'm thinking about just building it - but there's a risk no one will be willing to pay for it. I could still get money from ads or affiliate links in the app, but I don't think it would be a lot (but I also don't have a lot of experience with this).
Is there a good way to validate the interest for this app? I don't think people would be willing to sign up for a waitlist if they can't even see the website/app. It's not like a "convert GIF to video app" (example I saw on this forum), where it's very clear how it works. People would probably want to use it to get a feel for if it's useful for them...
How would you approach this?
But I don't know if and how much people would be willing to pay for this.
I'm thinking about just building it - but there's a risk no one will be willing to pay for it. I could still get money from ads or affiliate links in the app, but I don't think it would be a lot (but I also don't have a lot of experience with this).
Is there a good way to validate the interest for this app? I don't think people would be willing to sign up for a waitlist if they can't even see the website/app. It's not like a "convert GIF to video app" (example I saw on this forum), where it's very clear how it works. People would probably want to use it to get a feel for if it's useful for them...
How would you approach this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
