The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to trust sharing your premature product?

SM Switi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 11, 2017
@IceCreamKid in his thread GOLD! - No network? No money? No idea? No education? NO PROBLEM!
mentioned one step of forming a group of performers who want the same need solved ,contact them and share with them your product details and lunch it initially within the group and get testimonials from them.
that's all fine but if your product is of the written easily copied type like a book and you share your content regularly with them along the way, doesn't that put you and your product in a risk ?

I know MJ has been sharing with the forum some content of his book before publishing, has he ever had a problem with that ?

How to trust sharing your under development product with customers (early adapters ) master mind group? should you form more than one group and split or limit the content you share with each one ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zcott

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 24, 2018
I have worries about this too. 'Hey guys - I have this great idea which I want to sell and make money, pls dont steal it.'

SM Switi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 11, 2017
I have worries about this too. 'Hey guys - I have this great idea which I want to sell and make money, pls dont steal it.'
Not only the "idea" , I wouldn't be that afraid of sharing the idea but am more concerned about sharing your written content, your premature product before publishing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.