- Joined
- Nov 30, 2015
- Messages
- 74
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 124%
Hello,
I have tried setting up conversion tracking on my Squarespace site.
How my checkout works now is there is a form, that then submits to a "Pay Now" message which has clickable words like "Click here to pay with Paypal" and "Click here to pay with Credit Card".
All the credit card purchases are showing up on FB ads as conversions, but the Paypal button sales aren't working. I guess this is because Squarespace offer a clean "insert your code" on the Thank you page of orders, option.
How I have set Paypal orders to speak back to the FB ads is I have set up a page that Paypal is to redirect all successful orders to.
I tried it myself, and it didn't actually redirect me, so I found out I had to change some settings in my Paypal to enable this auto redirection.
I just did a test order then, and Paypal isn't redirecting me to the auto confirm page I have made with the code.
This is frustrating me, how in the world do you guys convert sales with the Paypal Buy Now button?
I have tried setting up conversion tracking on my Squarespace site.
How my checkout works now is there is a form, that then submits to a "Pay Now" message which has clickable words like "Click here to pay with Paypal" and "Click here to pay with Credit Card".
All the credit card purchases are showing up on FB ads as conversions, but the Paypal button sales aren't working. I guess this is because Squarespace offer a clean "insert your code" on the Thank you page of orders, option.
How I have set Paypal orders to speak back to the FB ads is I have set up a page that Paypal is to redirect all successful orders to.
I tried it myself, and it didn't actually redirect me, so I found out I had to change some settings in my Paypal to enable this auto redirection.
I just did a test order then, and Paypal isn't redirecting me to the auto confirm page I have made with the code.
This is frustrating me, how in the world do you guys convert sales with the Paypal Buy Now button?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
