- Joined
- Aug 14, 2012
- Messages
- 44
Rep Bank
$195
$195
User Power: 23%
Hi,
I'm new to the forum, I've visited lots, but have been a bit nervous about posting as I definitely couldn't be considered anywhere near a fastlane, more like standing still.
I know this business doesn't in any way meet the requirements of a fastlane, but I'm looking for something ultra low cost where I can get some fast cash and that I can start building from there. I've got to my thirties, with very little to my name and it's time to do something about it.
I want to start a resume service to begin with, as I have done this kind of work freelance and I do a good job of it. What I really hoped someone might be able to help with, is giving me some pointers/advice on what I can do to stand out? It's a really saturated market and I'm not sure what a small site can do to try and get some interest or position themselves/create an offer that appeals.
I wondered if anyone with any business experience might be willing to spare a minute or two with any advice? Thanks very much in advance.
I'm new to the forum, I've visited lots, but have been a bit nervous about posting as I definitely couldn't be considered anywhere near a fastlane, more like standing still.
I know this business doesn't in any way meet the requirements of a fastlane, but I'm looking for something ultra low cost where I can get some fast cash and that I can start building from there. I've got to my thirties, with very little to my name and it's time to do something about it.
I want to start a resume service to begin with, as I have done this kind of work freelance and I do a good job of it. What I really hoped someone might be able to help with, is giving me some pointers/advice on what I can do to stand out? It's a really saturated market and I'm not sure what a small site can do to try and get some interest or position themselves/create an offer that appeals.
I wondered if anyone with any business experience might be willing to spare a minute or two with any advice? Thanks very much in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
