The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to remove bad ratings on Amazon? (AMZ Sellers Need Apply)

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Do you have 1,2 or 3-star reviews on your Amazon product(s)?
(Preferably no less than 15 negative reviews in total for your product).

If you want them removed then comment down below and I will reach out to you.

I am taking on 3 forum members for FREE to remove bad reviews from their Amazon listings.

What is the catch, why am I doing this?

I am out for social proof for my service, that is all.

P.S.
Only 3 spots available.

If interested then message me here on the forum or comment down below.

EDIT: I should add that this does not violate Amazon ToS.

EDIT 2: 1 spot left.

EDIT 3: All spots taken up, if one of them does not go through I will post here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Let me preface this by saying I know nothing about the above.

All I would say is be very careful, and check this is above board before you proceed.

Although OP says it doesn't violate AMZ ToS... I'm very skeptical that they would approve of any method which removes legitimate reviews for your personal gain.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas

All I would say is be very careful, and check this is above board before you proceed.

Although OP says it doesn't violate AMZ ToS... I'm very skeptical that they would approve of any method which removes legitimate reviews for your personal gain.
@BlakeIC is a veteran here at the forum. He used to have like (>$40,000?) Rep+ before the reset.

OnTheFastTrack

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 22, 2016
As someone who buys on amazon I'm strictly against this.
If you have too many bad reviews on amazon you need a better product in my opinion. Removing bad reputations doesn't make your product better. Sooner or later they will come back.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington

Hey there, I understand that this may look like I am doing something unethical and beating the 1,2 & 3-star reviewers out of their reviews. But I am not.

I knew people would be sketched out by what I am offering, that is why I wanted to offer a few members to use it for free before I created a marketplace ad.

If you have too many bad reviews on amazon you need a better product in my opinion. Removing bad reputations doesn't make your product better. Sooner or later they will come back.
You are totally right if they have a bad product they will continue to get bad reviews.

What I am doing leaves the buyer and the seller both happy. I wouldn't offer this service if it was hurting other people.

@BlakeIC is a veteran here at the forum. He used to have like (>$40,000?) Rep+ before the reset.
There was a forum rep reset? I appreciate you standing up for me Jason haha. But my rep has never been that high.

Last edited:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I know a few people who rolled out their product a few years ago, got some 1-star reviews, and after taking the feedback - they improved their product design and it's no longer a problem with the product, but the reviews are still there. With 500+ reviews, it'd be unwise to create a new listing from scratch.

I'm 100% with you on natural reviews and Not deceiving people. Just pointing out a few real life cases where this service does benefit legit product owners.

QDF

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Jan 1, 2014
I would be interested to learn more about your methods. Review management, if done correctly and ethically (obviously), is not a bad thing and is quite common in any type of business.

To pass reputation management off as "oh, you just need to improve your product" is rather ignorant. Don't get me wrong, sometimes you just need to improve your product. Believe me, I'm working on that constantly and already have what most would consider great products. But reputation management, when done properly, is often nothing more than great customer service with a strategy.

That being said, I would be a little skeptical in this instance, because I wouldn't want to do anything to tempt Amazon.....don't want to bite the hand that feeds you kinda thing, even if it's a small nibble.

An example...

I've had one instance where I have a product that has average 4+ stars (even some glowing reviews) in a very tough market where most products have sub 3-4 stars. Ask most people, and it's a great product.

However, with Amazon's review system, reviews with more "up votes" show up on the first page, and people tend to up vote negative reviews more than positive ones generally. You could have 99 five star reviews, but if the 1 one star review has more up votes, it will be the first one shown (affecting conversion rates and consequently rankings and sales). It kind of snowballs too....the higher a review ranks, the more views it gets and the more up votes it receives, making it that much harder to reverse.

G

GuestUser450

Not a comment on @BlakeIC 's service - just my opinion:

Bad reviews are good. The honest ones help qualify buyers so you have less returns plus they give you an opportunity to lay down some serious marketing in your response. The crazy reviews are obvious and most people are actually sympathetic/defensive in your favor.

It's like customer service calls - most people dread the angry a-holes calling to complain about things you know aren't true. But if it's true for them, then it's true. And when you let them air their grievance and acknowledge their concerns, they relax are often open to how your product (or a competitors) can work for them; then you've hooked them because they know you're for real and now there's trust. Turning haters into advocates is easier than selling cold.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Guess I'm the first one who's interested in what he has to say.

I'll take a spot @BlakeIC .

No reason to shoot it down, without seeing what it's all about. I can easily change my mind if he makes the spiel and it sounds fishy.

I have plenty of shit reviews that are flat out lies, slanderous, etc. that really shouldn't be on my Amazon page. I gave up a long time ago at getting Amazon to remove any reviews. I think I maybe only got one taken down ever.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington

No reason to shoot it down, without seeing what it's all about. I can easily change my mind if he makes the spiel and it sounds fishy.

I have plenty of shit reviews that are flat out lies, slanderous, etc. that really shouldn't be on my Amazon page. I gave up a long time ago at getting Amazon to remove any reviews. I think I maybe only got one taken down ever.
Awesome, I'll reach out to you in a moment here by PM.

I'll say I can't really blame anyone for shooting this down considering a service like this does not yet exist.

Only 0.00000001% of Amazon sellers know about this and or can do this.

Anyways...

1 spot left

I plan to charge $20 per review removed if I do end up offering this as a service.

Still not sure.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington

Looks like you have PM disabled. Shoot me a message and I'll go ahead and explain it to you. Then we will get started as long as everything checks out with you.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Looks like you have PM disabled. Shoot me a message and I'll go ahead and explain it to you. Then we will get started as long as everything checks out with you.

Weird. I think you were right, but I never disabled them myself.

I think I've got them working now.

QDF

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Jan 1, 2014
Awesome, I'll reach out to you in a moment here by PM.

I'll say I can't really blame anyone for shooting this down considering a service like this does not yet exist.

Only 0.00000001% of Amazon sellers know about this and or can do this.

Anyways...

1 spot left

I plan to charge $20 per review removed if I do end up offering this as a service.

Still not sure.

In case it wasn't clear by my post, I'm interested in hearing more too.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
All 3 spots taken, if one of them falls through I will post here.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
His method is pretty harmless.

Not worth the time/hassle/cost for me to pursue right now. Might be of interest to others though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.