The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to read this forum

gileneusz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 9, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Hi everyone. I'm quite new here, however I've read both MF and Unscripted , and a lot of other valuable books

Among my new year's ideas to implement was to start to read this forum as replacement of reading news/reddit/watching youtube cats crap. I just want to start a process of education here.

However this is quite old forum and there is a lot of stuff and I don't know where to start to streamline my education.

I know that this might be a stupid question. "Just start reading what you need to know right now"

But I don't want to solve problems here. I want to get a proper mindset.

I will be happy to see any advices from forum's old users

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hi everyone. I'm quite new here, however I've read both MF and Unscripted , and a lot of other valuable books

Among my new year's ideas to implement was to start to read this forum as replacement of reading news/reddit/watching youtube cats crap. I just want to start a process of education here.

However this is quite old forum and there is a lot of stuff and I don't know where to start to streamline my education.

I know that this might be a stupid question. "Just start reading what you need to know right now"

But I don't want to solve problems here. I want to get a proper mindset.

I will be happy to see any advices from forum's old users

Hey gileneusz,

If your goal is understanding the mindset, then any of the threads marked GOLD will do. Threads become GOLD because of outcomes that happen as a result of mindset. So if mindset is what you're looking for, it won't make much difference whether a thread is 10 years old or 1 day old, because there's a certain mindset to be found in all of them. A mindset of success. The GOLD thread posted above by Roz is probably a good place to start, but I wouldn't rule out old threads just because they're old. There's still plenty of insights to be gained by reading them, especially in regards to mindset.
;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.