The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to provide exceptional customer service as a service based business.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Context: I'm running an Instagram agency for contractors, specifically for landscapers and pool builders. How can I provide a better customer experience for them, besides the done for you services that we provide?

Here are a couple of bonuses that we have for now. We have starter and advanced packages as our main bundles(30 days each).

1. Free website/redesign(if they have one)(both bundles)
2. Private FB group(both bundles)
3. Private gift for the CEO(usually a bottle of champagne. Might change it if there's a better one.)(advanced bundle, but we give it to both groups regardless)
4. Max Content strategies(advanced bundle)
5. Monthly call(advanced bundle)
6. Private handwritten letter from me as the CEO, to thank them for their business(goes with the champagne to their home address).

I think my biggest struggle is with replying to customers, as it can take me quite a while since my notifications are turned off(disturbs the actual work when you're trying to be focused). I was also thinking of sending them private mascots, but that might be a little bit of a stretch.

Perhaps automating the responses could be a solution. So if the computer detects certain keywords, it'll give them a detailed answer.

Any ideas?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.