The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to print branding, ingredients etc on glass/plastic cylindrical bottles

Zain Miah

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 4, 2022
Does anyone know how you can print branding, nutritional information and ingredients on glass bottles or any cylindrical clear bottles?
I asked google and chatgpt but struggling to see how its done on a mass scale rather than just a "DIY at home type tutorial"
To be clear it wouldn't be sticking labels on but rather printing ink onto the actual bottles as to not ruin the colour and design of the bottle.
Thanks everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
To be clear it wouldn't be sticking labels on but rather printing ink onto the actual bottles as to not ruin the colour and design of the bottle.

In this case, you have to hire a custom bottle manufacturer, one that offers such a service. I don't see many bottles like this as almost all bottles I buy are stick labeled.

Zain Miah

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 4, 2022
In this case, you have to hire a custom bottle manufacturer, one that offers such a service. I don't see many bottles like this as almost all bottles I buy are stick labeled.
Thanks MJ, I'll look more into this

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 4, 2019
Manufacturers that produce these in high volume use automated machines like this:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Does anyone know how you can print branding, nutritional information and ingredients on glass bottles or any cylindrical clear bottles?
I asked google and chatgpt but struggling to see how its done on a mass scale rather than just a "DIY at home type tutorial"
Thanks everyone!
You can get a high class result by using Shrink Sleeve Wraps. Here is a extract from my book Exploit the Power of Psychology Perceptions and Emotions:
" These are tubular plastic labels that after printing are slipped into place over a container, usually a bottle, whether glass or plastic, and by the use of hot air they are shrunk to tightly fit the container.
They will often look as though the bottle has been printed all around. They maximize the printable space on your product allowing for more opportunities to get your sales message across.
The printed message is very durable even in places such as showers. The printing is on the inside of the label, not the outside, so it can’t be damaged in transport or handling."

They can be produced in clear plastic, so if your product inside the bottle looks attractive it could be
a good way to attract customers.

Walter

Zain Miah

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 4, 2022
You can get a high class result by using Shrink Sleeve Wraps. Here is a extract from my book Exploit the Power of Psychology Perceptions and Emotions:
" These are tubular plastic labels that after printing are slipped into place over a container, usually a bottle, whether glass or plastic, and by the use of hot air they are shrunk to tightly fit the container.
They will often look as though the bottle has been printed all around. They maximize the printable space on your product allowing for more opportunities to get your sales message across.
The printed message is very durable even in places such as showers. The printing is on the inside of the label, not the outside, so it can’t be damaged in transport or handling."

They can be produced in clear plastic, so if your product inside the bottle looks attractive it could be
a good way to attract customers.

Walter
Wow just took a look on youtube, these are incredible, didn't even know it worked like that. My one concern is that since the brand I'm trying to build will have a premium look, the plastic clear wrap shine may take away from it. I'm going to have to test it against traditional ink printing directly onto the plastic.
Thanks a lot walter I'll be purchasing your books when I can they sound very useful especially after that extract

Zain Miah

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 4, 2022
Manufacturers that produce these in high volume use automated machines like this:

Thanks a lot man! It makes sense now I've seen it visually, I'm hoping these kinds of places can print the ingredients and nutritional info too for a good price.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Look up "pad printing".
As a general rule pad printing,, also known as Tampo Printing will be more economical than screen printing. It is very versatile and can print on almost any surface, but depending on the size of your container and label they might have diffculty with small print such as nutritional information and ingredients.

Walter

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Thanks a lot man! It makes sense now I've seen it visually, I'm hoping these kinds of places can print the ingredients and nutritional info too for a good price.
I have sent you a link with some information that could help.

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.