DreamChaser848
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2018
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$40
$40
User Power: 100%
Hi all, this is my first post on the forum.
I am passionate about investing in the stock market and decided to start a business around this. A couple months ago I started a youtube channel making videos about investing (how to find undervalued companies, how to value stocks etc.). I have had moderate success and now have a following of 4,000 (and growing) highly engaged subscribers. I have now begun to think about how to monetize my following. So far all I have been doing is promoting an affiliate link that allows you to sign up for a broker and get 2 free stocks, but I know there is more potential with the traffic I am getting. I am stuck trying to think of ways to monetize this audience. Should I:
Create a free ebook to collect emails for future use?
Make a course?
find better affiliate programs to promote?
Or should I not even be thinking about this yet and just focus on growing my audience as large as possible first? I'm not sure if it will be a turn off to my audience if I start promoting a course when I am a relatively new channel. Any feedback is appreciated
I am passionate about investing in the stock market and decided to start a business around this. A couple months ago I started a youtube channel making videos about investing (how to find undervalued companies, how to value stocks etc.). I have had moderate success and now have a following of 4,000 (and growing) highly engaged subscribers. I have now begun to think about how to monetize my following. So far all I have been doing is promoting an affiliate link that allows you to sign up for a broker and get 2 free stocks, but I know there is more potential with the traffic I am getting. I am stuck trying to think of ways to monetize this audience. Should I:
Create a free ebook to collect emails for future use?
Make a course?
find better affiliate programs to promote?
Or should I not even be thinking about this yet and just focus on growing my audience as large as possible first? I'm not sure if it will be a turn off to my audience if I start promoting a course when I am a relatively new channel. Any feedback is appreciated
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
