The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how to make money from rich dumb people....

Status
Not open for further replies.

911Carrera

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 1, 2011
I understand that we won't agree. But it's your view point I don't understand. You keep saying that an amount is irrelevant. But then you make a statement that "Anybody dropping that much in a club is an idiot and they usually behave like one in the club." By saying "that much" implies that there is an amount that you believe makes them an idiot.

I am trying to understand the context of why you think that person would be an idiot. I believe it is because you think that $400k is alot of money and I am saying that it is alot of money for most people, but for some people it is not. That's why I don't understand how you can make such a broad statement in general.

By your statement, if the late Steve Jobs drops $400k at a club, he would be an idiot. Would you still stand behind your statement if you were looking at his bill?

See... you never got my point. It's not about how much money the spender has. It doesn't matter if you're a billionaire, I still think it's stupid.
See the thing with me is I don't make exception for the uber-rich when it comes to calling out someone on making stupid decisions. Something that appears impossible for many of you to do, to criticize a really rich person. The rich cannot make any stupid money/business decisions according to the many on here..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wimtbimtb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 14, 2008
South East Michigan
See... you never got my point. It's not about how much money the spender has. It doesn't matter if you're a billionaire, I still think it's stupid.
See the thing with me is I don't make exception for the uber-rich when it comes to calling out someone on making stupid decisions. Something that appears impossible for many of you to do, to criticize a really rich person. The rich cannot make any stupid money/business decisions according to the many on here..

I use to think like you on this topic, Then I became friends with a very ,very rich Doc. He is pulling in over 1 M a month has offices in MI & FL. Have went out to some of the party's he has for his friends. He drops that kind of Money without a second thought.. So one day he took me to lunch and we had a long talk. I asked HIM Is it because you have all that Money or is it because you just don't care his answer was both.

One he see's people die every day on the table his thinking is if you have it and can afford to have the great things in life who gives a flying F*ck what other people think. It is his money and with his investments and cash flow these 40,50,80K get together's are just another Tax write off to him.

Then he went into great detail about " Selling" too customers/Clients. Throwing these Out of the World get together's Spending 10k on food another 20-30K on drinks, and another 15-25k on firework displays.. :hurray::fireworks::fireworks:

If a " Person " wants to spend that type of cake who cares were not paying the bills they rack up.

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
Jesus talking about Trolls

this post had already been nexted!!!! along time ago but some people just cant get leg go!!!!

and btw if this post his so bad just go talk in another one!!!!!!

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago

this post had already been nexted!!!! along time ago but some people just cant get leg go!!!!

Why so hostile towards others?

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Start a post and then get mad when people respond to it. WTF

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
the only people gettin mad around here is the same exact people that are being ofensive to others users and insulting others :)

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Gentlemen, we need to be able to agree to disagree. We also need to not get our feelings hurt when our beliefs are called into question. We should be mature enough to explain our position without the expectation of changing someone else's mind. These are all signs of growth.

In short, this needs to calm down before the thread is locked. I am not blaming anyone, just an overall general warning.

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
exactly ,

you dont need to agree with everything that someone's say , in fact with different ideas sometimes you get a better idea and everybody can benefict with that

but nobody should insult anybody !

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ironic that the "he's an idiot!" camp have high-end exotic cars in their avatars; vehicles that cost 10X the cost of a normal car. Apparently paying 10X more for a car with the label of "Porsche" or "Ferrari" is NOT idiotic, but paying 10X more for a bottle of Vodka is.

Anyone who worked hard for their money will not do this.

I tend to agree with this although we all know it is not an absolute.

I am not going to be one of the guys that cannot cover the $100k bar tab that wants to armchair the intelligence of the guy who can.

I think we can end the thread on this high note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!