The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Make $500 By Spending $50-$100 This Week With Robinhoods Referral Program

Kaleb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Sep 3, 2015
Tennessee
Update: I am at ~$20 spend. 25,818 impressions. 2 completed sign ups (~$7.5) 4 pending. Upping my CPM to $.70.

shaun tan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 23, 2018
OP should probably take this post down to not mislead others. I've contacted people in this thread and they haven't made nearly as much as what OP said they would make. Just gonna post this for people who were looking to do it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    74.5 KB · Views: 45

SweetTooth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 20, 2014
Sorry for the late reply everyone. The thread wasn't getting much traction so I assumed it was just going to die. Glad to see people are testing it though.

OP should probably take this post down to not mislead others. I've contacted people in this thread and they haven't made nearly as much as what OP said they would make. Just gonna post this for people who were looking to do it.

Update: I am at ~$20 spend. 25,818 impressions. 2 completed sign ups (~$7.5) 4 pending. Upping my CPM to $.70.

Can you two and anyone else running it post an update? And I'll try to offer advice to tweak the campaign. If you have a zeropark account this might be a good time to run it on there, and if you don't have one try applying for one. I know we're not the only people running this Robinhood campaign so its possible the method is getting a saturated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kaleb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Sep 3, 2015
Tennessee
Here are the results I had. One is my advertising account. The other is the total gain realized from sign ups.

Attachments

• propresults.PNG
    propresults.PNG
    293.9 KB · Views: 54
  • results.PNG
    results.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 53

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Look at what I just got... :hilarious:

upload_2018-11-24_6-18-17.png

MEDIOXIT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 22, 2018
Sorry, I am not coming from US. Can I be able to earn some bucks? I come from Africa.

Thanks

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015

cryptodolphin

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 30, 2018
Thank you very much for sharing this, I have never done anything like this before and it was great how you laid out every step! Do you think this same type campaign will work for other similar apps that offer referral rewards like Acorns, Stash or even Coinbase?

Kaleb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Sep 3, 2015
Tennessee
Did anyone else who did this have their google ads account frozen? When I reached out to google to understand why, they wouldn't offer any explanation. Just simply told me not to open anything else.

NaPal

Done > Perfect
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Apr 16, 2012
USA
I gave this a shot after remembering this thread from a few years ago.

I spent $100 and received 0 referrals. I have 1 referral in my bucket, but they have yet to complete signup. I should of went to the slots instead. :(

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.