- Joined
- Feb 20, 2015
- Messages
- 30
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 83%
Since I discover Fastlane, I have been inspiring and motivated. That switched my mindset.
It's amazing.
Ok, I'm yet on the slowlane, but in the last years, I took action more times with different business ideas, and failed more times.
I'm learning that fastlane is not only about money, but it's a lifestyle and philosophy of living.
Particularly it's about your thoughts and your self-control of your mind.
I discovered how my worst enemy, and my biggest obstacle was my mindset, my thoughts and my habits of relating with negative and limiting thoughts in an absolutely inconclusive and self-limiting way.
I have always believed that I can do nothing to overcome certain problems. I simply allowed to exist,.. I tolerated, but without really facing them.
I realized I was stuck in my thinking habits.
I took for granted that kind of reality, but I had not yet developed the habit of learning to think outside the box.
My mental muscle was completely atrophied and out of use.
I focused on problems and difficulties, and I saw only problems, I couldn't think about solutions.
In fact, I didn't understand that my “problems” were just excuses.
On an unconscious level I was used to focusing on excuses.
Now that I have realized this mental trick, I realize that my mind is free and empty from problems and excuses.
Was a Wow Moment: My mind is empty from excuses.
That's a big goal, but at the same time that disoriented me because I can see that big empty field, but I don't know how to fill it.
So, I need to create a new habit that will allow me to focus on solutions.
That's my next challenge.
Has anyone else been in this situation before?
What advice can you give me to learn how to focus on solutions and create new habits?
It's amazing.
Ok, I'm yet on the slowlane, but in the last years, I took action more times with different business ideas, and failed more times.
I'm learning that fastlane is not only about money, but it's a lifestyle and philosophy of living.
Particularly it's about your thoughts and your self-control of your mind.
I discovered how my worst enemy, and my biggest obstacle was my mindset, my thoughts and my habits of relating with negative and limiting thoughts in an absolutely inconclusive and self-limiting way.
I have always believed that I can do nothing to overcome certain problems. I simply allowed to exist,.. I tolerated, but without really facing them.
I realized I was stuck in my thinking habits.
I took for granted that kind of reality, but I had not yet developed the habit of learning to think outside the box.
My mental muscle was completely atrophied and out of use.
I focused on problems and difficulties, and I saw only problems, I couldn't think about solutions.
In fact, I didn't understand that my “problems” were just excuses.
On an unconscious level I was used to focusing on excuses.
Now that I have realized this mental trick, I realize that my mind is free and empty from problems and excuses.
Was a Wow Moment: My mind is empty from excuses.
That's a big goal, but at the same time that disoriented me because I can see that big empty field, but I don't know how to fill it.
So, I need to create a new habit that will allow me to focus on solutions.
That's my next challenge.
Has anyone else been in this situation before?
What advice can you give me to learn how to focus on solutions and create new habits?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
