The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to find Business Coach/Mentor

Shanell79

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 23, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I've been in business with my husband since 2007. We started as a outpatient clinic, morphed into a contract company and now we are looking to go back into outpatient. However we are heavily dependent on humans, rather highly educated humans. In all of our years we have grown from year to year bumbling through the dark and leaning on each other. While that works at times, we are looking to press forward and explode our growth. However I feel we need to have a better way of moving forward beyond learning on the spot and bumbling. We have employees depending on us and things to set right personally. Has anyone worked with a business coach or business owner group in their respective area? If so, how was it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CaptainAmerica

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Dec 27, 2015
Phoenix OR
well, I'm a business consultant. Questions for you:
  • What is you're hoping to get out of a coach/consultant/mentor?
  • How do you see the work going?
  • What happens if you don't hire one?
  • Do you have reproducible systems in place already?

Shanell79

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 23, 2018
Raleigh, NC
We're hoping to get the clarity on how we move forward toward our goals and accountability. We would like the ability to have someone give their view of our business vs how we see our business. Sometimes your so head's down in the midst of it you lose sight of it. We have some very loose systems in place right now.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
We're hoping to get the clarity on how we move forward toward our goals and accountability. We would like the ability to have someone give their view of our business vs how we see our business. Sometimes your so head's down in the midst of it you lose sight of it. We have some very loose systems in place right now.

Spend lots of time on this forum chatting us up. Let the forum be your guide.
:smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mirko_Cuneo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 8, 2021
The choice of the Business Coach is important and is based on objective and other subjective elements. The objective ones are: certifications, specialization, experience and testimonies of those who have already done a coaching path.

Furthermore, it is important that you are an expert in the sector in which you also want to grow because the Coach is the one who has already taken the path that you also want and who has obtained positive results.

The subjective elements depend on you and on the harmony that is created with the person who should be your Coach. It may happen that there are people who are experts in their work but with whom you cannot connect then it is better that you continue your research.

The relationship with a Coach must be deep, one of mutual respect and trust.

For more information you can follow my blog (mirkocuneo.it), I'm a Business Coach and a Digital Entrepreneur for over 20 years

Chris McCarron

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jun 26, 2017
Glasgow
I've been in business with my husband since 2007. We started as a outpatient clinic, morphed into a contract company and now we are looking to go back into outpatient. However we are heavily dependent on humans, rather highly educated humans. In all of our years we have grown from year to year bumbling through the dark and leaning on each other. While that works at times, we are looking to press forward and explode our growth. However I feel we need to have a better way of moving forward beyond learning on the spot and bumbling. We have employees depending on us and things to set right personally. Has anyone worked with a business coach or business owner group in their respective area? If so, how was it?
I know someone who is shit hot at helping practices. Let me know if you want me to forward you their details.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.