I'm back working on an old idea for a new product that I haven't gotten around to finishing. I got stuck and overwhelmed when trying to find a manufacturer that could produce my product. I have met with a product development company, but have simplified my original design and I now feel I don't need to pay the developer for a service that could easily be done by the manufacturer itself.
I have a simple drawing and description of my product that I think would be easy to produce. It is just a simple new addition to a very old product that is still being produced and is widely known. It will almost surely be made in China, Taiwan, or that general area.
I'm hoping to get some suggestions on how to approach these manufacturers with my idea. It shouldn't be hard to explain with the picture, what I want to have made, so I'm hoping I can go directly to the manufacturer.
I have a simple drawing and description of my product that I think would be easy to produce. It is just a simple new addition to a very old product that is still being produced and is widely known. It will almost surely be made in China, Taiwan, or that general area.
I'm hoping to get some suggestions on how to approach these manufacturers with my idea. It shouldn't be hard to explain with the picture, what I want to have made, so I'm hoping I can go directly to the manufacturer.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
