- Joined
- Nov 12, 2007
- Messages
- 2,539
- Location
- suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
$2,140
User Power: 41%
I can respect the fact that you want to stay private
I have gone the exact opposite way 😀
there is so much of my life and thoughts in a few select places online... I bet someone could write a pretty accurate biography of my life from whats available...
that doesn't bother me in the least. (that may change in the future but its doubtful)
in fact people have said to me even here on this forum at times, your sharing a lot of personal info here are you sure you want that "out there"
yes I am. I don't know what it is that makes me think the way I do. I really like the idea that 50 yrs hopefully after I am long gone, my great grandchildren can go to sites like this and facebook and others. and know my inner thoughts and details of my life, why I have done things I do and who I really am.
I don't care that people I don't know know personal details about my life or struggles. in fact I will one day write a book, not about me but it will definitely use my life as an example. imagine one day if someone could come back and read the actual process behind how I did what I did. in real life and real time...
no one probably cares or ever will. but I do and one day my kids might or their kids. or hell if I am right and I really make a noticeable success maybe a few others
I have gone the exact opposite way 😀
there is so much of my life and thoughts in a few select places online... I bet someone could write a pretty accurate biography of my life from whats available...
that doesn't bother me in the least. (that may change in the future but its doubtful)
in fact people have said to me even here on this forum at times, your sharing a lot of personal info here are you sure you want that "out there"
yes I am. I don't know what it is that makes me think the way I do. I really like the idea that 50 yrs hopefully after I am long gone, my great grandchildren can go to sites like this and facebook and others. and know my inner thoughts and details of my life, why I have done things I do and who I really am.
I don't care that people I don't know know personal details about my life or struggles. in fact I will one day write a book, not about me but it will definitely use my life as an example. imagine one day if someone could come back and read the actual process behind how I did what I did. in real life and real time...
no one probably cares or ever will. but I do and one day my kids might or their kids. or hell if I am right and I really make a noticeable success maybe a few others
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
