- Joined
- Sep 16, 2015
- Messages
- 104
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 94%
Hello,
I put into writing the simple steps I follow whenever I launch a startup. This process and method made me accomplish the following: execute fast, adjust fast, fail fast, and recover fast. So its more about calculated speed and risks.
I had just written this as a draft for 1 day and is no way to be a book. Hope it help you guys!!!
I put into writing the simple steps I follow whenever I launch a startup. This process and method made me accomplish the following: execute fast, adjust fast, fail fast, and recover fast. So its more about calculated speed and risks.
I had just written this as a draft for 1 day and is no way to be a book. Hope it help you guys!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
