The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to break up with someone who loves you?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

User

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 30, 2012
Hmm...

I try to believe I am not like most women.

Honestly, if your one in a million... that means there are 6,800 people just like you. Scary thought.

Sure, you're different from most women, but that doesn't make you the only one. And different doesn't necessarily mean better. Most nice women wouldn't lead a guy on like you did. Or maybe they would, hell, I'm still trying to figure that out....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Honestly, if your one in a million... that still makes you 1 in 6,800.

Sure, you're different from most women, but that doesn't make you the only one. And different doesn't necessarily mean better. Most nice women wouldn't lead a guy on like you did. Or maybe they would, hell, I'm still trying to figure that out....

I didn't mean that as in "I'm special and wonderful".

That meant, "I'm not part of this planet or like most human beings".

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Don't read it Kak!!^^, it's another ridiculously stupid post completely irrelevant from not only entrepreneurialism and business but from everyday life and sanity as well, men, I think there is an alien in our midst, we have to stop it, whats the plan?

pejsmith

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 21, 2012
I think its wrong to break up a relationship with someone for some money for get more connections. If he really loves you then its totally wrong. You can also solve this problem to directly talk to him.

mlcmartin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Feb 5, 2011
Isn't it fascinating how "love" works? How we tend to fall in love the deepest and hardest for the people who don't love us at all and how the people who really love us are the people we rarely feel anything for at all.. I have seen this pattern over and over.. seems to be a biological thing where people's emotions are most stimulated when the other person doesn't care for them.. they keep asking themselves "why?? why?? why??" and then fall in love and get entangled even deeper..

clarkster009

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Sep 5, 2012
Give the guy a piece of paper with a link to this thread as you walk out so the guy. Hopefully it will help him get over things more quickly.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Just read this for the first time.

There goes 5 minutes of my life I could have better used staring at a wall instead...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.