The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How the 'type' of business influences its success

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 24, 2021
All other factors aside, how effective can the 'type' of startup business be? (some start ups seem to have the propensity to be more successful than others).
Locally I see a handful of tech businesses offering various everyday services that makes the customers' life easier. Essentially they all offer a bring me home service to your home.
However, as an example, I see the mobile app based grocery delivery services do much much better than the mobile app based car wash service.

I would love to hear views & advice on the above & how the nature of the service being offered can be superior/inferior to others, and why.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Hmm have you read Unscripted ? In that book it touches on Productacracy which kinda solves this question.

I think it comes down to what is solving a more important problem/providing more value. I probably would never use a mobile app car wash, but I sure have used instacart (groceries) in the past.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.